Ludlow 48 Carroll Co. 24

futurecoach

I dont know what Paris has on Defense but Bellevue has a big offensive line and they were moving the ball very well on the drive I saw. I predict a high scoring game next week. Should be a very good one.

:thumb: These games always are, I know they were my favorite games to play in when I was in high school and have been by far my favorite games to watch since I been out of high school. We definitely should see a great game! I know I cant wait to watch it!

How has the Montooth kid been playing?

He has been doing ok so far. He has been rotating at runningback some with 2other guys and has looked good when he has had the ball. He got a concussion in one of the scrimmages so that slowed him down for a little bit, but definitely has improved alot since last year, and now looks to be ready for the varsity level, because he wasn't last year...

I know I was not able to attend the game tonight, so I really not sure how he did or anyone for that matter did for Ludlow tonight...

How has the Montooth kid been playing?

He had atleast one catch out of the backfield tonight that went for about 70 yards. The offensive line was very strong tonight. Rouse didnt throw great but for about 100-200 yards. Ran three TDs and threw two as well. Mills ran very hard running over defenders late in the game. Great job panthers! :thumb:

Montooth had a few catches for around 80 yards and a touchdown. He was huge on defense though with three interceptions. In total tonight, Ludlow's defense stepped up when they were called upon. The had a total of seven interceptions. Montooth with 3, Helmer with 1, Dunn with 1, Banks with 1, and Grant Logan with a huge 60+ yard interception return for a touchdown to close the game. The score doesn't really tell the whole story as it was 26-24 Ludlow most of the game. Coach Randy Borchers has always coached that teams that win the game in the 2nd and 4th quarter are the teams that will win the game. Ludlow scored three big touchdowns in the 4th to put the game away. 4 of the 5 teams out of Ludlows division are now 2-0. (Ludlow, Bellevue, Dayton, and Beechwood.)

Another very good offensive showing for Ludlow. Ludlow has a great offense this year and is going to score alot of points. Now if the defense can just come around and get better every week they could be a VERY good team...

Ludlow's defense improved vastly compared to last week. One of Carroll's three touchdowns was on a returned kickoff, so the defense allowed 17 points, which isn't the best, but they are showing improvement every week.