Louisville vs. Murray State Updates

mobaar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that this answers the "will he intentionally run it up" question, Uh.

You know I hope that none of his top players get hurt by being left in a game to embarass a team, especially Brohm. What a waste it would be f they were.

OK expert when should he take people out? Brohm played 2 series in the third quarter. You have slammed me for being as anti-UK as I am yet you certainly never seem to be at a loss for something negative to say about Louisville.

I didn't know that there was a limit :lol: or that a non U.L. fan has no right to an opinion. Therefore you should be happy to know that I won't be posting anymore after this one on it. :thumb:.

By the way , I believe that this is 5 since you are counting. :walk:

Please remember this the next time me or any Louisville fan posts about Kentucky.

As I said earlier in the thread, guess you failed to read everything, there was no reason IMO for him to play the 2nd half. I'd feel the same way regardless of the team.
I think you want your QB to go over halftime adjustmnts with his head in the game. Not because they need it to win but because you need to maintain good habits.

I don't think Krag expected the one play drive, he probably wanted Brohm to try some other things but only intended to do so in one series. Just my assumption.