LCA 62 Williamsburg 28

Guest Bluto

Everything was really nice, but the PA guy was very annoying(sometimes). I know support is necessary for all bowls. But an Applebee's first down? That was almost comical. This was my first game at Lex. Christian's new stadium and it is very nice. I went to the Beechwood playoff game and there were just bleachers. It's so weird I remember when Christian used to be on the back of Porter Memorial Baptist Church.

Everything I know support is necessary for all bowls. But an Applebee's first down? That was almost comical. This was my first game at Lex. Christian's new stadium and it is very nice. I went to the Beechwood playoff game and there were just bleachers. It's so weird I remember when Christian used to be on the back of Porter Memorial Baptist Church.

The "Applebee's First Down" was absurd!!!

We are very pleased with the improvements that have been made over the last few years.

I was just curious. I missed the last quarter on the radio and thought they may have put some plays together on LCA. Thanks. Local teams didn't do so well this week. LC and W'burg allowed 60+ points, Corbin was shut out and Whitley lost a heartbreaker.

I'm not sure that either team can guage much from tonight's game.

Williamsburg, as I understand it, is a young re-building team. They will improve as the season progresses, but is probably looking to the future.

LCA scored a lot, but against a young team (see above). They cannot rest on any laurels from this game (as if Coach Rains would let that happen :D ).

LCA's line play will have to improve, especially on defense, if they are to compete for any titles.

I was surprised, but pleased, to see Michael Harmon move from DL to LB. He is a load at 250 lbs. As he gains experience & knowledge at that position he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Another bright spot for LCA is their new kicker, Craig McIntosh. He is a new player this year (a senior), and boomed every kickoff into the endzone. He missed only one extra point by bouncing it off the goalpost (that's 8/9)