Central Hardin 32 Bethlehem 14

Central Hardin had too many numbers for Bethlehem to maintain a 14-10 halftime lead. Bethlehem played very well matching the 6A school hit for hit through the first half. By my count Bethlehem had 9 players that wer going both ways. That combined with a 6:30 gametime (gametime Heat index of 102) lead to Bethlehem being completely exhausted in the second half. Central dominated the third quarter but some gritty freshman who replaced the varsity heald Central scoreless in the 4th. Props to Micheal Kidwell, Casey Robinson, Jacob Whitner,and Taylor Ballard for enduring the entire game.

2 TD receptions for Bethlehem's Blake Stanley. Coach said team looked totally gassed at halftime. Still, this was the third largest school in the state playing the third smallest school in the state. 14-10 halftime lead is something to build upon. Greenwell only 8-28 passing, but my brother had those type of numbers his first game as QB in college, and he went on to set single-season passing record, so onward and upward.

2 TD receptions for Bethlehem's Blake Stanley. Coach said team looked totally gassed at halftime. Still, this was the third largest school in the state playing the third smallest school in the state. 14-10 halftime lead is something to build upon. Greenwell only 8-28 passing, but my brother had those type of numbers his first game as QB in college, and he went on to set single-season passing record, so onward and upward.

14th largest public school according to last year's numbers; but I get your point. Bethlehem seems to be building a quality program and its impressive to see them competitive after such heavy personnel losses last year. Garrard County will get a good look at them next week.

CH had almost 500 total offensive yards, with about 420 coming on the ground. Pyles and Beger alternated time at QB, and combined to throw for 77 yards.

I feel safe in saying that over 375 of those yards were in the second half. Numbers and heat took a big toll on Bethlehem.