Death for Jessica's killer

oldrambler

A Florida judge sentenced John Evander Couey to death Friday for the kidnap, rape and murder of 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford.

Couey, a convicted sex offender, buried Lunsford alive in two black trash bags with her hands bound and her favorite purple stuffed dolphin tucked in her arms, Circuit Judge Richard Howard said. Lunsford's body was found in a grave in Couey's yard about three weeks after she disappeared.

"He secured her fate with a second bag," Howard told the court.

This man goes way beyond sick or evil - IMO there is not a death too cruel or a fire too hot for this man! This entire story and what he did to this 9yr. old little girl. The news that I was watching stated that the only defense that this animal had was : His mother was less that 16yrs. old when he was born and he sniffed glue ......:rolleyes: :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com , click on the picture of Lunsford

I watched this on FOX and the judge even got chocked up a few times fro reading this sickos statements. I hope he gets it soon , and I wish him death. She should rest in peace now , bless her little heart.

:thumb: :thumb: I watched on Fox as well and noticed the same reaction/emotion from the judge as you did. I got choked up as well.

R.I.P. Little Jessica :cry: We know that she is safely in the arms of Jesus now.

May God bless and comfort her family.

In my opinion if you're sentenced to death then they should just lead you out of the courtroom and right to the chair. Enough of this being jailed for 10 years before they get around to zapping you.

No I dont agree with sending them right to the chair, but also dont think they should just get to sit around in jail for 10 years or so. They should have to sit in solataire or whatever its called. And just sit in that pitch black room with really no light or no where to move, and suffer like he made that little girl...

No I dont agree with sending them right to the chair, but also dont think they should just get to sit around in jail for 10 years or so. They should have to sit in solataire or whatever its called. And just sit in that pitch black room with really no light or no where to move, and suffer like he made that little girl...

What's wrong with sending them right to the chair?

In my opinion if you're sentenced to death then they should just lead you out of the courtroom and right to the chair. Enough of this being jailed for 10 years before they get around to zapping you.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, why waste the tax payers money for paying for pieces of crap like this. The news reported that there is an automatic appeal :rolleyes: and that the normal time spent on death row is 12yrs. :mad: before execution. I persoanlly like the Hank Williams Jr. idea....take them out in the middle of a swamp, chain them to a stump and let the birds and the snakes and the alligators do the rest.;)

That is our wonderful system and way of thinking anymore in this country it seems, everyone has their rights except for the victim :mad: . In this case a 9yr. old little girl.

If anyone thinks that an appeal in this case is right then all I can say is that I feel sorry for them.

What's wrong with sending them right to the chair?

Trust me I would want them to be dead, however I think that gets them out of it too easily. Especially for me people like this who do cruel things that really makes the person suffer, then that person needs to suffer some IMO. And just putting him to death right away wouldn't do that. As I said before put him in a room that is pitch black with barely any room to move and keep him there for a long time and let him suffer in there, and then when you finally take him out put the person to death...

Trust me I would want them to be dead, however I think that gets them out of it too easily. Especially for me people like this who do cruel things that really makes the person suffer, then that person needs to suffer some IMO. And just putting him to death right away wouldn't do that. As I said before put him in a room that is pitch black with barely any room to move and keep him there for a long time and let him suffer in there, and then when you finally take him out put the person to death...

I like the Hank, Jr. method posted in #8 better, thats just me though :D

Ok, make 'em suffer. I can get on board with that. :thumb: