St. X Radio Broadcast:

That was kinda my thought exactly.... Here some good news on the school, students, acedemics, other athletic teams, facualty etc. all while getting ready for some football. I think it would be appropriate, given a lot of the fans are going to be parked off campus, that a firework be shot off at 6:50 pm to let people know its time to head to the stadium. Just an idea that would creat a nice atmosphere.

I think the band needs to start over at George Rogers Clark and march over at 6:50 and the fans follow them into the stadium. At Roger Bacon in Cincinnati during the Wes Neal days, nobody went into the stadium until the band marched in. New stadium, new traditions.

I think the band needs to start over at George Rogers Clark and march over at 6:50 and the fans follow them into the stadium. At Roger Bacon in Cincinnati during the Wes Neal days, nobody went into the stadium until the band marched in. New stadium, new traditions.

Solid idea.

Word on the street is you will also be able e-mail questions to the broadcast team during the live radio broadcast. Sounds pretty cool!

Trinity has done this for a year (maybe two).

Another word on the street is that Will Wolford will be the new color man. If that is true then they will have a MUCH improved broadcast. Since Poplar Level Road will be a zoo, I'll be listening tomorrow night.

Another word on the street is that Will Wolford will be the new color man. If that is true then they will have a MUCH improved broadcast. Since Poplar Level Road will be a zoo, I'll be listening tomorrow night.

You all CRACK me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Mr ed sears"...your turn!! :D :D :D

I'll have to ask Wayne about this...I really don't recall???

We did it last year, as well as live internet stats for home games, both of which we will continue to do this year.

I know about the live internet. He's done that for 3/4 years maybe.

Didn't know he took e-mails during broadcast.