Simon Kenton / Grant Co. scrimmage

hopper24

SK looked very impressive, SK scored twice against Grant's # 1's and twice against the # 2's,They brought about 140 kids including freshman. Coach Marksberry has the program going in the right direction. Grant did move the ball on SK but seemed to sputter while in the red zone. Grant I believe did score once but SK did look more dominate

SK looked very impressive, SK scored twice against Grant's # 1's and twice against the # 2's,They brought about 140 kids including freshman. Coach Marksberry has the program going in the right direction. Grant did move the ball on SK but seemed to sputter while in the red zone. Grant I believe did score once but SK did look more dominate

So who started at QB for SK ? Bustle or Gibson ?

Anyone know what was working for SK during the game. I know the D' shut down the pass pretty well, but what happend on O'

I believe they scored on 3 passing plays (2 to Ponzer and 1 to Hopperton) and 2 running plays (I think both DeWalt and Simpson scored but I could be mistaken). To answer an earlier post, Bustle was the QB.