Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this photo

Featured Replies

BCG: So, does that Ashley Judd have a sister?

 

OTS: Yes, but she's fat and red-headed.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tubby: I played golf yesterday, shot a 68 in 14 holes.

Billy: 14 holes, why didn't you play 18?

Tubby: I never play the Final Four.

 

Haha... I was gonna try and think of a good one, but I just simply can't follow that, lol.

Tubby: I played golf yesterday, shot a 68 in 14 holes.

Billy: 14 holes, why didn't you play 18?

Tubby: I never play the Final Four.

 

....:walk:

Haha... I was gonna try and think of a good one, but I just simply can't follow that, lol.

 

 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a good one and hard one to follow.

Tubby: "So, what you're saying is, you ask the really good ones to come to your school and YOU do it instead of getting your assistants to do it?"

 

Billy Clyde: "Yep, works for me."

This is a good one dino :thumb: :lol: .

Tubby: I played golf yesterday, shot a 68 in 14 holes.

Billy: 14 holes, why didn't you play 18?

Tubby: I never play the Final Four.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tubby: I played golf yesterday, shot a 68 in 14 holes.

Billy: 14 holes, why didn't you play 18?

Tubby: I never play the Final Four.

That's a good one.:lol: Is it an original?

No thats old. I got that in an email a long time ago but it wasn't about Billy, still funny though.

BCG: So, does that Ashley Judd have a sister?

 

OTS: Yes, but she's fat and red-headed.

 

:thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Best one yet!

Tubby- Play any golf?

 

Billy- Nah

 

Tubby- O, does the wife got ya stuck at home with her on the ol ball and chain?

 

Billy- Nah dont got one.

 

Tubby- Well what do you do then?

 

Billy- Recruit

 

Tubby- O, bummer.

Tubby: "So, what you're saying is, you ask the really good ones to come to your school and YOU do it instead of getting your assistants to do it?"

 

Billy Clyde: "Yep, works for me."

 

 

:D ....:thumb:

"Hey Dicky V, it's Billy. Listen, you might want to avoid coming back to Rupp for a few years."

 

:lol:

  • Author
Billy: The 18 WHAT????

 

Help me out here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.