Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this photo

Featured Replies

Unnecessary.

 

 

THis is very true so I don't see why the unnecessary comment.

 

I am a huge UK fan but I will not watch a UK game with any other UK fan. It is not because I like being alone it is because of how UK fans act before, during, and after each game. It drives me nuts.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So was yours but I posted mine as well, by the way ............it is the truth.

 

 

Hey Billy, see what I mean? :lol: - they even bash you and others after you leave and they get what they wanted. It never stops, it does get to be very predictable. ;) That is one thing that is and absolute at U.K.. :D

 

Ohhh.. please do tell exactly who and how I was bashing.

 

We all get that you are superior to anyone who ever said anything negative about Tubby. Really. We understand but you don't have to use every opportunity to bash other fans. You are the one that began the bashing, so don't try to put it off on someone else.

THis is very true so I don't see why the unnecessary comment.

 

I am a huge UK fan but I will not watch a UK game with any other UK fan. It is not because I like being alone it is because of how UK fans act before, during, and after each game. It drives me nuts.

:thumb: :thumb: Thank you sweet16! I would not include all U.K. fans in that group but I 100% know what you are talking about.

THis is very true so I don't see why the unnecessary comment.

 

I am a huge UK fan but I will not watch a UK game with any other UK fan. It is not because I like being alone it is because of how UK fans act before, during, and after each game. It drives me nuts.

 

 

:thumb: I only watch UK games with my dad and brother, and most of the time I end up in the basement by the 2nd half....It's hard to do.

Ohhh.. please do tell exactly who and how I was bashing.

 

We all get that you are superior to anyone who ever said anything negative about Tubby. Really. We understand but you don't have to use every opportunity to bash other fans. You are the one that began the bashing, so don't try to put it off on someone else.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: spin away my friend if it makes you feel better. I know what I posted and why as others know as well, no spin zone with me. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D

no spin zone with me

 

No spin? So explain this:

 

Unnecessary

 

Hey Billy, see what I mean? - they even bash you and others after you leave and they get what they wanted. It never stops, it does get to be very predictable. That is one thing that is and absolute at U.K..

 

1) My post wasn't bashing anybody - Yet you try to spin it that way

2) I never said I wanted Tubby to leave or be fired - Yet you're trying to spin it that I wanted him gone.

 

Looks like plenty of spin to me my friend.

Billy G " Tell me Tubby why does every UK fan get on my Nerves?"

 

Tubby " You haven't seen anything yet, wait to the first call in show and they ask if you plan on playing Ritchie."

 

Billy G " Who's this Ritchie guy"

 

Tubby " Beats me"

 

I like this one.

Unnecessary.

This one appeared to bashing someones post...........Mine, yet you say you wren't.............No spin??? :lol:

So was yours but I posted mine as well, by the way ............it is the truth.

 

 

Hey Billy, see what I mean? :lol: - they even bash you and others after you leave and they get what they wanted. It never stops, it does get to be very predictable. ;) That is one thing that is and absolute at U.K.. :D

1. The 1st part of this post was meant as an answer for you.

 

2. The 2nd part was just having some fun as others were, I did not mention you or mean to imply you.

 

3. Like I said, maybe it struck a nerve??

 

Moobar you have seemed to cut me on a lot of post in the past as well when I was just posting my opinion as you did yours. Yet, you say that I think that I am all knowing?? Pot, meet Kettle. For some reason you didn't single out anyone of the others on this thread that agreed with me. What does that lead someone to believe? That's o.k. though, doesn't matter to me - just was going to point out who was spinning and cutting who here. Seems as if anyone disagres with you or makes a joke that you have a problem with it. Maybe, just maybe you are the one that is all knowing. ;) Thanks for playing:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: . I do apologize to the one that started this thread, it imo was meant for fun and I took it and posted as such.

Tubby..."while I got a moment here Billy I got to tell you about this website call Bluegrasspreps, I should have listened to them more".

Tubby..."while I got a moment here Billy I got to tell you about this website call Bluegrasspreps, I should have listened to them more".

 

If only if only

BG: So Tubby, how many "For Sale" signs will I have in my front yard when I'm in real trouble?

 

OTS: It isn't the "For Sale" signs you need to worry about. Just watch out for anything that's lit in your front yard.

 

BG: OK, OK, gotcha. Do you have a line on any good drivers in this town?

 

OTS: Nah, but I have good friend named Eddie that can point you in the right direction.

 

BCG: Hey Tubby, where can a guy get a drink around here?

 

OTS: Eddie can help you with that too.

 

 

P.S. I really wish I could take credit for this, but it was posted elsewhere previously.

Tubby..."while I got a moment here Billy I got to tell you about this website call Bluegrasspreps, I should have listened to them more".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great post AL, I loved it.

Then he would had been in some real trouble :sssh: :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: Thank you sweet16! I would not include all U.K. fans in that group but I 100% know what you are talking about.

 

 

Not all fans are in that group but again I watch most games alone. Listening to some of those fans you would think they were perfect because they don't expect UK to make any mistakes.

 

I also think that fans that once played the games understand a lot more and are not as vocal knowing that mistakes are made and the game is not easy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.