July 9, 200719 yr BCG: So, does that Ashley Judd have a sister? OTS: Yes, but she's fat and red-headed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
July 9, 200719 yr Tubby - "Some things to remember. First, Mike Pratt gives a terrible interview. Tell him you have a headache or have to text a recruit to get out of doing the postgame show. Second, Don't waste your time recruiting Kentucky kids. They are whiners and can't stick it out. Third, don't call Mitch Barnhart "Opie" or you could wind up exiled to somewhere north like Minnesota. Fourth, Don't open any mail addressed to Eddie Sutton Fifth, if you ever get bored, tell Bill Keightley that Bobby Knight called and wants his sweater size so that he can send him a nice IU red sweater. That should be good for a few chuckles. We did that last year and told him Roy Williams was sending him some Carolina blue pajammas. We almost missed the Tennessee game from laughing so hard. Sixth, if you and Rich Brooks play golf together and he offers to mix you a drink to "keep you regular", I would pass And seventh, I purposely recruited you a lackluster class the past few years. It wouldn't be fair for you to win a national title with my players and constantly be reminded of that for the next decade. And stop sending me text messages telling me you can't wait to see me in UK blue and playing in Rupp." I like these too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
July 22, 200719 yr Tubby: I played golf yesterday, shot a 68 in 14 holes. Billy: 14 holes, why didn't you play 18? Tubby: I never play the Final Four. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
July 24, 200719 yr Tubby- "You know Billy, defense wins championships." Billy- "So tell me again why you left UK for Minnesota."
July 27, 200719 yr Billy G: Please tell me how to have a life. You know a wife, a family, that kinda stuff. All I do now is travel around the country begging young males to come to my school. Of course, these UK fans think I am perfect.
July 28, 200719 yr Tubby and Roy are no means alike. Roy is on a whole nother level. Putting Tubby in the same sentence as Roy is like saying Duke is the Best program ever in college basketball. Please refrain from using him in the same sentence as Roy. Thanks :thumb:
July 29, 200719 yr Tubby: Be careful!!!!!! Billy G.: About what? Tubby: All of those UK fans that think you invented the game will hate you when they think you messed up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.