Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this photo

Featured Replies

Are you guys REALLY arguing??? Classic....:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BCG: Did you see that Tubby, that kid can flat out shoot.

 

Tubby: No sorry, I dont look for shooters.

I also think that fans that once played the games understand a lot more and are not as vocal knowing that mistakes are made and the game is not easy.

:thumb:

Not all fans are in that group but again I watch most games alone. Listening to some of those fans you would think they were perfect because they don't expect UK to make any mistakes.

 

I also think that fans that once played the games understand a lot more and are not as vocal knowing that mistakes are made and the game is not easy.

:thumb:

Are you guys REALLY arguing??? Classic....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not with everyone, just some. :lol: :thumb: , Nothing out of the ordinary. :D

  • Author
Where did you get this picture and where were they?

 

It was on another website. I assume it was taken in Cincy over the weekend.

Tubby what do you think of #24.

He can flat out drain the three,but reminds me of Caruth kid , so I think I'll pass.

Now tell me one more time.... where do I tuck the dollar bill?

BCG: I think that kid has some serious skills and a tremendous upside.

 

OTS: Which one? The power forward or the shooting guard?

 

BCG: No. The one in the Buzz Lightyear T-shirt in the fourth row drinking the juice box.

It was on another website. I assume it was taken in Cincy over the weekend.

 

Actually I think this is from the LBJ camp in Akron. I think Billy left Cincy after the morning on Saturday and went up to Akron.

Coach G...... Is that Munster kid from Florida really the grandson of Billy D.

 

OTS............I don't know but he sure looks like him and he has changed teams twice this season.

  • Author
BCG: I think that kid has some serious skills and a tremendous upside.

 

OTS: Which one? The power forward or the shooting guard?

 

BCG: No. The one in the Buzz Lightyear T-shirt in the fourth row drinking the juice box.

 

:laugh:

Coach G...... Is that Munster kid from Florida really the grandson of Billy D.

 

OTS............I don't know but he sure looks like him and he has changed teams twice this season.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Tubby - "Some things to remember. First, Mike Pratt gives a terrible interview. Tell him you have a headache or have to text a recruit to get out of doing the postgame show.

 

Second, Don't waste your time recruiting Kentucky kids. They are whiners and can't stick it out.

 

Third, don't call Mitch Barnhart "Opie" or you could wind up exiled to somewhere north like Minnesota.

 

Fourth, Don't open any mail addressed to Eddie Sutton

 

Fifth, if you ever get bored, tell Bill Keightley that Bobby Knight called and wants his sweater size so that he can send him a nice IU red sweater. That should be good for a few chuckles. We did that last year and told him Roy Williams was sending him some Carolina blue pajammas. We almost missed the Tennessee game from laughing so hard.

 

Sixth, if you and Rich Brooks play golf together and he offers to mix you a drink to "keep you regular", I would pass

 

And seventh, I purposely recruited you a lackluster class the past few years. It wouldn't be fair for you to win a national title with my players and constantly be reminded of that for the next decade.

 

And stop sending me text messages telling me you can't wait to see me in UK blue and playing in Rupp."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.