Caption this photo

UKPat02

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or rebound from Doherty, recruit top talents like crazy, win basketball games and constantly compete in the tournament.

Hmmm lets see win a National Championship with another coaches players (which we learned from Tubby it apparently dont count as your title if its with players another coach recruited.)..Constantly compete in the tournament, I didn't realize UK hasn't competed in the tournament. Because I mean I guess never losing in the first round in the tournament doesn't mean you actually compete in the tournament. Or being the #1 overall seed in tournaments means you cant compete in tournament...

(Lets face it Tubby and Roy Williams are ALOT alike in most things. They both have won a title with players another player recruited. They both have had top ranked teams that have got knocked out of the tournament. The main difference for why people dont put down Roy like they do Tubby is just because he gets more talented players and plays a faster style. Yet even though Tubby dont get as talented as players or run a fun style to like, people dont like him even though him and Roy have been alot alike. Its just rather funny to me when people try to use this Roy Williams thing...

Trying to bring a little life to the College forum. What's the best caption for this photo?

Tubby: I left UK so you could get the job, so owe me.

Billy: What do you want?

Tubby: Well you see that player out there on the court?

Billy: Are you talking about that 5 star player?

Tubby: No the one next to him who is a 2 star player but is the 5 star players friend, can you talk to that 5 star player and try to tell him to convince his friend to come to Minnesota?

Billy:Haha ok I have no problem helping you out with trying to get that 2 star player.

Billy: Hey Tubby, what is this 18% I keep hearing about?

Tubby: Billy you may ot may not hear a lot from them in your first season. But trust me, after that lose a couple of conference and/or home games and you will find out. This group is a minority of U.K. fans but they have the overwhelming majority of the mouth. I would say that it will be very easy for you to keep them pleased and from surfacing, just win the National title every season :D .

Aside from doing that they will attack you, your family and anything else that they know absolutely nothing about :irked: ...................Like coaching basketball, you wil be suprised on how many fans are basketball coaching legends and will offer you advice 24/7/365. They are more than willing to do this as well and will even do it over the radio air waves on call in shows. :D

Billy: Hey Tubby, what is this 18% I keep hearing about?

Tubby: Billy you may ot may not hear a lot from them in your first season. But trust me, after that lose a couple of conference and/or home games and you will find out. This group is a minority of U.K. fans but they have the overwhelming majority of the mouth. I would say that it will be very easy for you to keep them pleased and from surfacing, just win the National title every season :D .

Aside from doing that they will attack you, your family and anything else that they know absolutely nothing about :irked: ...................Like coaching basketball, you wil be suprised on how many fans are basketball coaching legends and will offer you advice 24/7/365. They are more than willing to do this as well and will even do it over the radio air waves on call in shows. :D

Unnecessary.

Unnecessary.

So was yours but I posted mine as well, by the way ............it is the truth.

Hey Billy, see what I mean? :lol: - they even bash you and others after you leave and they get what they wanted. It never stops, it does get to be very predictable. ;) That is one thing that is and absolute at U.K.. :D

Billy G " Tell me Tubby why does every UK fan get on my Nerves?"

Tubby " You haven't seen anything yet, wait to the first call in show and they ask if you plan on playing Ritchie."

Billy G " Who's this Ritchie guy"

Tubby " Beats me"