SPURS 83 Cavs 82

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought that the Cavs would at least win 1 game at home, but geez!!! They shot the ball horridly!!! And also, Tony Parker is the luckiest dude in the world!!! He just won an NBA title, was named MVP, and now he is marrying one of the hottest women in the world!!!

Just once - just once - I would like to hear a winning player say "You know what...the Cavs sucked. They made it too easy. They've got a nice future, sure, but they didn't belong here and I think we proved that tonight."

David Stern has to be crying in his beer today. What an awful way for your showcase event to go. Its bad for the league as far as attracting viewers and growing that base.

On the brightside, it's shaping up to be a fantastic off-season.

Just once - just once - I would like to hear a winning player say "You know what...the Cavs sucked. They made it too easy. They've got a nice future, sure, but they didn't belong here and I think we proved that tonight."

Yep, I agree. :lol:

George Carlin joked about something similar YEARS ago when he said he would love for the losing team to blame Jesus in their loss. Well Jesus wasn't helping us with the outside shot or our interior defense, he didn't step up the way he should have and that really caused our loss.

BUT everyone has to be PC and boring. BLAH! :p

Why? They have Duncan, Ginobili and Parker locked up for a while...

They could very well end up with 3 more imo.

Yeah I also don't get that. Didn't a lot of people say it'd be their last one when Robinson retired? I mean Who knows who'll want to come to the Spurs to win a title. Look at Finley went from a starter with the Mavs to a role player with the Spurs. If they can get a good player in the draft and sign another PF then they could be back-to-back champs.

Any time the Spurs are playing in the Finals, you're going to have low ratings....Regardless of how good they are, they are just flat out boring to watch.

I think that articles does a lot to prove that point. The NJN/SA series in 2003 was 2 whole percentage points lower than the Mavs/Heat series a year ago. I think that goes a long way in showing that people will watch, as long as the teams are interesting. SA/Clevland doesn't do much to intrigue people. I keep harping on this, but we would have seen at least 1-2% more viewship for a Phoenix/Chicago series.