Top Returning Juniors & Seniors In N Kentucky

Do you know how many career points she has? If everything goes right her senior year she should be somewhere close to the top of all-time career points at PCHS.

She has to have an exceptional year (high 20's) to get to Amy Moreland's record of 1500 and some points.

Remember Amy went two seasons averaging in the 20's and Natalie has only one very good year averaging around 18.

At 20 ppg, she would have finished this past year with around 550 points. Meaning she would need 1,000 points in her last year and years before. I don't believe she ever averaged in double digits till this past year. So probably 300-400 points going into this year.

1,000 points is definitely in the picture and passing Megan Wood as #2 is in the picture. But Amy is out there.

Just a guess but she would need to average close to 28 to catch Amy.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will get a good preview in a couple of weeks in Lexington when some of the better high school teams in the state compete in a summer tournament. I'm sure there are some teams from northern kentucky going.

Holmes will be very good next year they are just way more physical than everyone else in NKY and that leads them to many wins over quality teams. And having there top 2 scores back dont hurt to much either.

She has to have an exceptional year (high 20's) to get to Amy Moreland's record of 1500 and some points.

Remember Amy went two seasons averaging in the 20's and Natalie has only one very good year averaging around 18.

At 20 ppg, she would have finished this past year with around 550 points. Meaning she would need 1,000 points in her last year and years before. I don't believe she ever averaged in double digits till this past year. So probably 300-400 points going into this year.

1,000 points is definitely in the picture and passing Megan Wood as #2 is in the picture. But Amy is out there.

Just a guess but she would need to average close to 28 to catch Amy.

Yeah if everything goes right this season, like I said, she'll be up there somewhere. She will definitely be top 5 for sure unless something happens.

Hopefully Natalie can lead the Ladycats to a great season and hopefully a shot at the district title.

Holmes will be very good next year they are just way more physical than everyone else in NKY and that leads them to many wins over quality teams. And having there top 2 scores back dont hurt to much either.

Both Weaver and Webb are very aggressive. If they can play the way they did this year I wouldn't be surprised to see Holmes back in the regional finals.

But then again there are a few other really good teams returning kep players lik NDA and Boone who seem to reload every year.

I did some research since I got yelled at last time I said Carrol Co wasn't part of NKY. Here is what I found, according to the Metroplitan Statistical Area Census NKY consists of 7 counties: Bracken, Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton and Pendleton. Not that it makes any difference but someone from CC got real mad and sent me some PM's regarding my comment about "how NKY's boundaries were growing," only teasing about CC posting in a NKY thread. Keep posting here as we enjoy keeping up w/all the talented girls from around the state especially since you all are sooooo close.

I did some research since I got yelled at last time I said Carrol Co wasn't part of NKY. Here is what I found, according to the Metroplitan Statistical Area Census NKY consists of 7 counties: Bracken, Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton and Pendleton. Not that it makes any difference but someone from CC got real mad and sent me some PM's regarding my comment about "how NKY's boundaries were growing," only teasing about CC posting in a NKY thread. Keep posting here as we enjoy keeping up w/all the talented girls from around the state especially since you all are sooooo close.

I always thought NKY was a suburb of CINCINATTI.:D

You know you are probably right and we are not technically NKY, but we are not part of the Louisville area either and too far from Lex to be considered in that area...I guess we just have adopted the area that we seem to fit in the best with! Also we play so many of the teams from NKY.

Otherwise we are homeless! Thanks 3pt for letting us include ourselves!

You know you are probably right and we are not technically NKY, but we are not part of the Louisville area either and too far from Lex to be considered in that area...I guess we just have adopted the area that we seem to fit in the best with! Also we play so many of the teams from NKY.

Otherwise we are homeless! Thanks 3pt for letting us include ourselves!

Right there with you.

Pendleton, Bracken, Grant should be considered as part of NKY but do not.

The people, FOR THE MOST PART, don't want to consider those counties and Gallatin or Carroll as NKY. They are too spoiled in making 10-15 minute drives to play teams and feel, GASP, a 30-minute drive is like going to the end of the world.

The papers will not recognize or consider the athletes of these counties as NKY either. About 5 years ago, I sent a nicely worded and good argument for why Pendleton County should be considered in the Post's postseason honors and rankings. We didn't even warrant a reply. Our request went unanswered. BTW, I no longer have my subscription to that paper.

Right there with you.

The people, FOR THE MOST PART, don't want to consider those counties and Gallatin or Carroll as NKY. They are too spoiled in making 10-15 minute drives to play teams and feel, GASP, a 30-minute drive is like going to the end of the world.

The papers will not recognize or consider the athletes of these counties as NKY either. About 5 years ago, I sent a nicely worded and good argument for why Pendleton County should be considered in the Post's postseason honors and rankings. We didn't even warrant a reply. Our request went unanswered. BTW, I no longer have my subscription to that paper.

I think it's becausr the paper's cover the NKY coach's associations. I believe if those teams were members, then they would get the post season coverage. I am all for adding more teams to the association. It will make it more competitive.:banana:

Right there with you.

LBBC, if you read my post you will see that the counties you mentioned are included in NKY! I can get to CC faster than I can get to Bracken and Pendleton from the Flor area.

Lunatic, keep posting my friend. The last player I watched from CC was very good, thanks for the heads up in the all star game. She was a very polite young lady and a very good bball player.