Top Returning Juniors & Seniors In N Kentucky

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LBBC, if you read my post you will see that the counties you mentioned are included in NKY! I can get to CC faster than I can get to Bracken and Pendleton from the Flor area.

Lunatic, keep posting my friend. The last player I watched from CC was very good, thanks for the heads up in the all star game. She was a very polite young lady and a very good bball player.

Government does. People living in the Boone, Campbell, Kenton do not. Media coverage does not.

Right there with you.

Pendleton, Bracken, Grant should be considered as part of NKY but do not.

The people, FOR THE MOST PART, don't want to consider those counties and Gallatin or Carroll as NKY. They are too spoiled in making 10-15 minute drives to play teams and feel, GASP, a 30-minute drive is like going to the end of the world.

The papers will not recognize or consider the athletes of these counties as NKY either. About 5 years ago, I sent a nicely worded and good argument for why Pendleton County should be considered in the Post's postseason honors and rankings. We didn't even warrant a reply. Our request went unanswered. BTW, I no longer have my subscription to that paper.

Things are about to change where your post is concerned!!!!!! I can't go into a lot of detail, but there are folks out here that know what I mean. Keep watching Bluegrass Preps for an announcement around the August timeframe.

The KY Post won't matter any more!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Yeah if everything goes right this season, like I said, she'll be up there somewhere. She will definitely be top 5 for sure unless something happens.

Hopefully Natalie can lead the Ladycats to a great season and hopefully a shot at the district title.

Checked on some things and from what I am told, Natalie has 596 career points after scoring just a shade under 400 this past season. Amy Moreland is the leader at 1541.

Others over 1000 are...

Megan Wood 1371

Kathy Roseberry 1278

Nancy Moreland 1259

Kim Hinton 1181

Sheila Ockerman 1000

Natalie will have to eclipse last year to break 1000 but only by about 10 points. For her to catch Amy and assuming 25 games, she would have to average 37.8 ppg.

For her to catch Kim Hinton and move into the top 5, she would need to average 23.4 ppg.

My understanding is that she averaged around 16 ppg this past year.

With this being said, Natalie has had a nice career at PCHS, should become only the 7th Ladycat to break the 1000 point barrier and only the second in the past 15 years to do so.

She will also make a nice collegiate player.

I saw her at conditioning the other day,

I am glad she is on CC and we do not have to play against her, I think it would be hard to get the ball up the floor.

Yeah!!! She is in your shorts when you get off the bus. I look forward to seeing her play this season.

Checked on some things and from what I am told, Natalie has 596 career points after scoring just a shade under 400 this past season. Amy Moreland is the leader at 1541.

Others over 1000 are...

Megan Wood 1371

Kathy Roseberry 1278

Nancy Moreland 1259

Kim Hinton 1181

Sheila Ockerman 1000

Natalie will have to eclipse last year to break 1000 but only by about 10 points. For her to catch Amy and assuming 25 games, she would have to average 37.8 ppg.

For her to catch Kim Hinton and move into the top 5, she would need to average 23.4 ppg.

My understanding is that she averaged around 16 ppg this past year.

With this being said, Natalie has had a nice career at PCHS, should become only the 7th Ladycat to break the 1000 point barrier and only the second in the past 15 years to do so.

She will also make a nice collegiate player.

Good Luck to Natalie Kelsch and the Pendleton County Ladycats during the 2007-2008 season!

At Scott HS, Shelby Benzinger is starting to come into her own, I believe she will be a Junior next season, Lauren Tibbs will be a Freshman who will be a very good player in the future, and KiKi Brown is a Senior this year she has a very solid chance to finish her career at Scott with over 1000 pts and 600+ rebounds. Scott lost one Senior last year and have 5 or 6 returning Juniors/Seniors to be for their last year.