May 15, 200719 yr Brian Brohm is No. 1, naturally. (1) Brian Brohm (Louisville) (2) Colt Brennan (Hawaii) (3) John David Booty (USC) (4) Chad Henne (Michigan) (5) Colt McCoy (Texas) (6) Patrick White (West Virginia) (7) John Parker Wilson (Alabama) (8) Matt Ryan (Boston College) (9) Matthew Stafford (Georgia) (10) Sam Keller (Nebraska) :dancingpa
May 15, 200719 yr I'm kinda suprised that Woodson didn't make the list.... Agreed. Congrats to Brohm, though.
May 15, 200719 yr I'm sure Andy Katz is behind this whole list. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think that would go a long way towards explaining things...
May 16, 200719 yr Brian Brohm is No. 1, naturally. (1) Brian Brohm (Louisville) (2) Colt Brennan (Hawaii) (3) John David Booty (USC) (4) Chad Henne (Michigan) (5) Colt McCoy (Texas) (6) Patrick White (West Virginia) (7) John Parker Wilson (Alabama) (8) Matt Ryan (Boston College) (9) Matthew Stafford (Georgia) (10) Sam Keller (Nebraska) :dancingpa Congrats to Brohm. I am very surprised that the Alabama Qb made the list.
May 16, 200719 yr Im surprised my guy Keller made the list. While being a very good qb, he has yet to win the starting job this year. Pretty suprised not to see Woodson, I'd actually insert him around #5 on that list.
May 16, 200719 yr Woodson is better than JPWilson. White can't pass. Matt Stafford is not quite there yet.
May 16, 200719 yr So that's the John Parker Wilson from 2 a days fame? No that's his older brother who graduated the year before the first season of 2 a Days. The Wilson on the show the last 2 seasons is going to play college baseball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.