May 19, 200719 yr He's not knocking UK fans hes right. Everyone knows he is good and expects big things from him. I'm not really talking just about this case...EVERY time a UK fan has an opinion he says its just because UK fans are blind and this and that...
May 19, 200719 yr Its really no big deal...Like Old said "play it on the field". Again for the two posters who think I'm not seeing Wilson the same as them...How many games did you see him play? The kid was only a sophomore. I actually paid A LOT of attention to him...IMO no way he is top 10 in the country...
May 19, 200719 yr CATS...thats Ok. When he set passing records at a school where the school produced the first three MVPs of the first three super bowls....To me he is a "keeper". I'll guess we will agree to disagree. I won't tell him how you feel.
May 19, 200719 yr Author UK fans this, UK fans that, is that all you think about is how to downgrade UK fans...:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:I didn't bring them up out of the blue. I was responding to another poster's point with a different perspective. And I didn't say anything bad if you read it. I didn't say that their expectations of Woodson were unrealistic, just that most UK football fans expect a lot of Woodson this season. Look at this thread, do you see UK fans saying he's a top 10 QB, or do you see them saying that they don't expect much? Read what I was responding to, read what I wrote, and get back to me.
May 19, 200719 yr Its really no big deal...Like Old said "play it on the field". Again for the two posters who think I'm not seeing Wilson the same as them...How many games did you see him play? The kid was only a sophomore. :thumb: Same with the kid at Georgia, he was a freshman last season.
May 19, 200719 yr I didn't bring them up out of the blue. I was responding to another poster's point with a different perspective. And I didn't say anything bad if you read it. I didn't say that their expectations of Woodson were unrealistic, just that most UK football fans expect a lot of Woodson this season. Look at this thread, do you see UK fans saying he's a top 10 QB, or do you see them saying that they don't expect much? Read what I was responding to, read what I wrote, and get back to me. I was not responding to that post alone, I was talking in general becuase you ALWAYS talk about the UK fan base...
May 19, 200719 yr Author I was not responding to that post alone, I was talking in general becuase you ALWAYS talk about the UK fan base...Always is a big word, and this is a case where you can't back it up. I really wish everyone would get off of ME, and stay on topic. Because I'm getting really bored with people complaining that I'm not deferential enough to the UK fan base, but no one debating the content of my posts. If you think I'm wrong, prove it.
May 19, 200719 yr Brennan, McCoy and Booty are gonna give Brohm a run for his money. Brennan will have rediculous stats. I see one of the 3 going first off the QB board. But not sure if its Brohm.
May 20, 200719 yr Except UK fans have already decided Woodson is top 10 QB, best in the SEC. The expectations are already there. Being on this list or not being on this list won't change that. But it's not like crazy UK fans are making it up. Many see him as the #2 QB prospect for next year's draft heading into this year so why not be excited about it?
May 20, 200719 yr But it's not like crazy UK fans are making it up. Many see him as the #2 QB prospect for next year's draft heading into this year so why not be excited about it? :thumb:
May 20, 200719 yr But it's not like crazy UK fans are making it up. Many see him as the #2 QB prospect for next year's draft heading into this year so why not be excited about it? Woodson gets lil credit from any UL fans. Probably because of what happened during his recruiting. Woodson isn't a paper champ. He will show you how good he is.
May 20, 200719 yr Woodson gets lil credit from any UL fans. Probably because of what happened during his recruiting. Woodson isn't a paper champ. He will show you how good he is. If Woodson has a year like last, there is no doubt in my mind he could be the 1st QB taken in next years draft.
May 20, 200719 yr If Woodson has a year like last, there is no doubt in my mind he could be the 1st QB taken in next years draft. I agree and if he had UL's offense he probably could contend for the Heisman.
May 20, 200719 yr I agree and if he had UL's offense he probably could contend for the Heisman. Exactly, But Woodson has a shot to make a statement in that game, Playing against one of the best teams in the nation.
May 20, 200719 yr Exactly, But Woodson has a shot to make a statement in that game, Playing against one of the best teams in the nation. Your talking about UL? Yeah im sure Woody wants to win the inter-state rivalry game but he plays in the best conference in th county. Almost every game for him will be a big one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.