Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Names Top 10 College QBs

Featured Replies

I don't see why everyone got so defensive about Woodson all of a sudden. Ram didn't say anything bad at all about him and agreed that this list didn't matter just like someone else said, and he merely put it into a different perspective on why the list doesn't matter. We all know Woodson is a very good QB.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see why everyone got so defensive about Woodson all of a sudden. Ram didn't say anything bad at all about him and agreed that this list didn't matter just like someone else said, and he merely put it into a different perspective on why the list doesn't matter. We all know Woodson is a very good QB.

 

Just not enough room in KY for two great QB's. One is viewed as a God and one is just a good QB. I'm glad its all over after next year.

Just not enough room in KY for two great QB's. One is viewed as a God and one is just a good QB. I'm glad its all over after next year.

Why isn't there room? Glad it's over? If you're a fan of any team you should never be glad when one of your best players is leaving.

Woodson gets lil credit from any UL fans. Probably because of what happened during his recruiting. Woodson isn't a paper champ. He will show you how good he is.

What exactly is Woodson champion of?

Why isn't there room? Glad it's over? If you're a fan of any team you should never be glad when one of your best players is leaving.

 

I'm not really a fan of either team.. definetly more of UK then UL. Just tired of all the talk about it. Do us Bengal fans go around talking about Carson all day. Rather hear about UK and UL not the QB's.

 

ALmost.. not quite... as bad as the Lofton talk.

Brennan, McCoy and Booty are gonna give Brohm a run for his money. Brennan will have rediculous stats. I see one of the 3 going first off the QB board. But not sure if its Brohm.

I could see Booty....Brian and him both have tremendous mechanics, the needed bloodlines, etc....Colt will fall a little back of the two former mentioned players.

But it's not like crazy UK fans are making it up. Many see him as the #2 QB prospect for next year's draft heading into this year so why not be excited about it?

#2 QB? Now that is a stretch....when you had JD Booty and Chad Henne out there.

If Woodson has a year like last, there is no doubt in my mind he could be the 1st QB taken in next years draft.

Could.....but won't be...

Could.....but won't be...

 

 

Can I have your crystal ball?

 

I wanna see how the SOX finish in the AL central.

Just not enough room in KY for two great QB's. One is viewed as a God and one is just a good QB. I'm glad its all over after next year.

 

Id be glad to see Brohm leave too if I were UK.

#2 QB? Now that is a stretch....when you had JD Booty and Chad Henne out there.

SI has Woodson as the number 2 QB for next years draft...Woodson is 6'6, perfect NFL QB...

[/b]

 

Id be glad to see Brohm leave too if I were UK.

:rolleyes: Brohm has not killed us in the past, it was Bush...

[/b]

 

Id be glad to see Brohm leave too if I were UK.

 

 

What did Brohm do in last years game that made UK wish he was gone?

SI has Woodson as the number 2 QB for next years draft...Woodson is 6'6, perfect NFL QB...

 

We all know that the season really doesn't play a major part in where you get drafted.

Can I have your crystal ball?

 

I wanna see how the SOX finish in the AL central.

2nd....3 games out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.