Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Names Top 10 College QBs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without being biased at all based on what Woodson did last year he does have a very good argument to be in the top 10. And at the same time I understand that people have their opinions and I could see why he may not be on there. We are Kentucky, not a great football school and all that. But I think by the end of the year he will prove himself.

I still can't figure out how Eric Ainge - Tennessee is not on the list somewhere. I think he should at least be above Wilson, Ryan, Stafford, and Keller.

This or ANY other list means absolutley nothing. Players have to prove it on the field. ;)

(2) Colt Brennan (Hawaii)

He gets my vote for #1 ahead of Brohm, I get this wacky sports channel that carries Rainbow Warrior games. Their home games come on at like 1AM in the morning and to satisify my thursts for more football I begain watching Hawaii games and will continue as long as June Jones is the coach. They may not always win but they air it out and there is never a dull moment. After watching Colt all year last year I think he is the best though I did see him blow a game last year with a bad decision but all in all he is the most amazing passer I've seen in awhile. I think he would win the Heisman if not for his checkered pasts and I also think its why he isnt #1 on this lists. No Woodson suprises me. I think it goes to show you that not much pub outside Kentucky for the Cats due to being so bad for so long.

UK fans this, UK fans that, is that all you think about is how to downgrade UK fans...:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:thumb: :thumb: ...................:sssh: :sssh:Careful C-A-T-S :eek: you are asking for the "lecture" and the "spin" on things to start. :lol: :lol:

(2) Colt Brennan (Hawaii)

He gets my vote for #1 ahead of Brohm, I get this wacky sports channel that carries Rainbow Warrior games. Their home games come on at like 1AM in the morning and to satisify my thursts for more football I begain watching Hawaii games and will continue as long as June Jones is the coach. They may not always win but they air it out and there is never a dull moment. After watching Colt all year last year I think he is the best though I did see him blow a game last year with a bad decision but all in all he is the most amazing passer I've seen in awhile. I think he would win the Heisman if not for his checkered pasts and I also think its why he isnt #1 on this lists. No Woodson suprises me. I think it goes to show you that not much pub outside Kentucky for the Cats due to being so bad for so long.

 

Pure numbers wise he's #1 by a mile but the system is more than QB friendly. I also enjoy watching those games, always nice to see the sun at 1am. Odds say this will be his last sucessful season as a QB.

This list goes by potential as well. No way Stafford can be listed in the top 10while excluding Woodson unless they are going by potential. Woodson is a better QB than Stafford, Kellar, and Matt Ryan. But its due to the lack of success in the past. No big deal, he will have all season to prove ESPN wrong if he truly belongs on this list.

UK fans this, UK fans that, is that all you think about is how to downgrade UK fans...:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

He's not knocking UK fans hes right. Everyone knows he is good and expects big things from him.

Noway Stafford should be on this list. Woodson and Tebow are much more deserving.

Tebow, He's done nothing to be a top 10 QB.

Its really no big deal...Like Old said "play it on the field". Again for the two posters who think I'm not seeing Wilson the same as them...How many games did you see him play? The kid was only a sophomore.

Stafford hasent either.

 

 

I agree 100%.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.