Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports............

Featured Replies

Texas A & M Recruit DeAndre Jordan that has already signed his LOI may get out of it and go with Coach Gillespie to Kentucky. How nice would this be?

  • Replies 195
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booyah.

 

Even though I am still divided as to how I feel about the whole "letter of intent" procedure.

 

 

 

 

V I am with you, Pancake.

I believe it when I see it...

Awsome! If this pans out the ball will really start to roll for the cats.

I don't put much stock into anything WLEX reports.

I don't put much stock into anything WLEX reports.

 

I agree with that. Alan Cutler drives me nuts.

I don't put much stock into anything WLEX reports.

 

I'm with you on that one.

  • Author

It was on the early morning news this morning.. Got a commitment from 2009 PG from Texas. Followed up by 6'8" DeAndre Jordan getting out of his LOI from the Aggies to follow Gillespie to Kentucky.

It was on the early morning news this morning.. Got a commitment from 2009 PG from Texas. Followed up by 6'8" DeAndre Jordan getting out of his LOI from the Aggies to follow Gillespie to Kentucky.

Wasn't this kid listed as a seven footer earlier?

Wasn't this kid listed as a seven footer earlier?

He is listed as 6-10 on hoopsreport.com

Wasn't this kid listed as a seven footer earlier?

 

Scout.com has him as 6-10, rivals.com has him 7 foot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.