Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports............

Featured Replies

You would be ok with it if it was Duke doing this?:confused: Your right but I would understand. It was said many times that those kids liked Tubby a lot and that is the same case with Joran.

 

He promised he would be singing the same tune...

:thumb:

  • Replies 195
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He promised he would be singing the same tune...

:thumb:

Aaaaaaaaaa, I see said the blind man.:p

He promised he would be singing the same tune...

:thumb:

 

Good eyes totally over looked that one...

You would be ok with it if it was Duke doing this?:confused:

If Duke was trying to recruit kids that a new coach had SIGNED at a different school, I would not be happy about it...their success would be very bittersweet, IMO.

If Duke was trying to recruit kids that a new coach had SIGNED at a different school, I would not be happy about it...their success would be very bittersweet, IMO.

 

But it's not like UK makes a point of hunting out guys who are already committed. You can surely see this as an unique circumstance.

But it's not like UK makes a point of hunting out guys who are already committed. You can surely see this as an unique circumstance.

Without question...I would not be upset at UK per se....but when in Rome.

If i was coach and a kid at my old school got out of his loi i wouldnt recruit him but if he ask to come to my new school i would welcome him with open arms it would be stupid to say no to a kid that wanted to play for you.

^ I could buy...the NOT recruiting him take...but that would be hard to gauge.

^ I could buy...the NOT recruiting him take...but that would be hard to gauge.

Yeah it wouldnt matter if you did or not people would say you did but i would feel better about myself if i didnt recruit him.He just wanted to play for me:thumb:

Isn't this really how every joke starts in KY these days...

 

"WLEX reports....."

What was this thread about?

 

 

Such egos:rolleyes:

If i was coach and a kid at my old school got out of his loi i wouldnt recruit him but if he ask to come to my new school i would welcome him with open arms it would be stupid to say no to a kid that wanted to play for you.

I honestly dont see what the big deal about getting out of your LOI is. Especially in cases like this. Jordan is obviously a big fan of Coach G. thats most likely why he was going to Play at A&M anyway. I think cases like these should be one of the few reasons a kid should be let out of his LOI. If I signed to play with a college because I really liked the coach and the coach left I would most likely want out too.

It was also reported on Cincinnati news stations that Jordan is expected to come to UK.

 

Along with the news of GJ Vilarino coming to UK. He is considered one of the top guards in his class.

I honestly dont see what the big deal about getting out of your LOI is. Especially in cases like this. Jordan is obviously a big fan of Coach G. thats most likely why he was going to Play at A&M anyway. I think cases like these should be one of the few reasons a kid should be let out of his LOI. If I signed to play with a college because I really liked the coach and the coach left I would most likely want out too.

I agree with you thats why i said i wouldnt turn him down.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.