Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports............

Featured Replies

Must be 6'11''
:laugh: :D That is between 6-10 and 7', so I think we should go with 6-11.:thumb:
  • Replies 195
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Close enough, once above 6'10'' ......it's all goood!!
:thumb:

Has the kid talked to the new coach. Once Billy signed on at UK, he could no longer have contact with his players? Right? :confused:

Coach Crum and Hall both said it would be extremely unethical for Gillispie to allow Jordan to follow him to UK. I tend to agree with that sentiment, and it would give me a sour taste towards a great coach.

Coach Crum and Hall both said it would be extremely unethical for Gillispie to allow Jordan to follow him to UK. I tend to agree with that sentiment, and it would give me a sour taste towards a great coach.

 

May I ask why?

Because that kid signed with A & M...and Gillispie recruited him to A & M....doing the same now is very shady in my opinion.

Coach Crum and Hall both said it would be extremely unethical for Gillispie to allow Jordan to follow him to UK. I tend to agree with that sentiment, and it would give me a sour taste towards a great coach.
Not very often that I do, but I completely disagree with you. And them.

 

We are two of the biggest supporters of the theory of trying to make the UK faithful realize that times have changed. This is one of the things that has changed I believe. Players no longer go to a "program" they are going for a coach, or a system. A system that will allow them to showcase their game. If that coach leaves I think they should have every right to follow said coach.

I think the kid was recruited by Gillispie and wants to play for him.

 

I think it is unfair that when a coach leaves after he has recruited players they expect them to honor their LOI. As long as Gillispie is not calling him every day then I think it is not unethical.

 

Jordan should do what is right for Jordan, and if playing for Gillispie is what he wanted then that is what he should do. It is his future to decide.

^ I agree that they do sign with their coach...however...as a school, or a coach, I would make it clearly evident that they are signed with the SCHOOL...it is a risk in signing in the early signing period....and one could get burned.

^What's the difference if a kid wants out of his loi or the University pulls their offer?

Jordan should do what is right for Jordan, and if playing for Gillispie is what he wanted then that is what he should do. It is his future to decide.

I agree 100%....BUT in that I think that he should pay the penalty he KNEW was possible when he signed his LOI.

it is a risk in signing in the early signing period....and one could get burned.
What if he signed last week?
^What's the difference if a kid wants out of his loi or the University pulls their offer?

If they have already signed an LOI...they get the scholly, I believe..it can not be pulled at that time.

What if he signed last week?

Today is the first day of the late signing period.....that's why on here, I would personally verbal and then sign once all the coaching carousel is finalized....Jai Lucas and Patrick Patterson know exactly where everyone will be coaching simply because they have waited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.