Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports............

Featured Replies

I didn't mean that it never happened, just that it was a rare occurance.

 

Oh I was not trying to say that you meant that, just emphasizing that part of your statement and how true it was.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I was not trying to say that you meant that, just emphasizing that part of your statement and how true it was.

 

:thumb:

Because that kid signed with A & M...and Gillispie recruited him to A & M....doing the same now is very shady in my opinion.

He signed to play for Gillispie, who happened to be the coach at A&M at the time. Now Gillispie is at Kentucky. If his desire is to play for Gillispie, then the only place he can do that is at UK.

^ I understand that....however I think it would be wrong of Gillispie to do that/

I am not a member....and I am sure there a ton of people that disagree with me on this. But if and when it is my kids' turns to look at schools, we will wait until we know all the information before inking anything...obviously that's a big if...but hey I signed one of those deals once ;)

 

 

And the problem with this is that most schools want you to sign early and if you don't they pull their offer and go for the sure thing with somebody else which could leave you high and dry with most of the bigger schools already filling their spots at that late of time.

Well if my kids are any good...the right school will wait...otherwise they wouldn't be worth playing for anyway.

^ I understand that....however I think it would be wrong of Gillispie to do that/

It's wrong of Gillispie if the kid wants to follow him. Doesn't make sense.

It's wrong of Gillispie if the kid wants to follow him. Doesn't make sense.

Just my opinion...and it isn't the popular one...but the kid signed with the school, regardless of his heart being with Gillispie....Billy G signed him as a representative of Texas A & M...not UK.

Just my opinion...and it isn't the popular one...but the kid signed with the school, regardless of his heart being with Gillispie....Billy G signed him as a representative of Texas A & M...not UK.

So you saying if the kid wanted to come Gillispe should tell him no??

So you saying if the kid wanted to come Gillispe should tell him no??

Ethically, IMO...yes that is exactly what Billy should do...actually he should tell him, that he should sit out a year...then play.

Ethically, IMO...yes that is exactly what Billy should do...actually he should tell him, that he should sit out a year...then play.

If this was the same situation at Duke right now I don't think you would be signing the same tune. But I see nothing wrong with it really.

If this was the same situation at Duke right now I don't think you would be signing the same tune. But I see nothing wrong with it really.

I would, I promise....Keep in mind...if Tubby had signed Patterson, Lucas..and some other stud..then took them to Minnesota...this site would be in an uproar.

I would, I promise....Keep in mind...if Tubby had signed Patterson, Lucas..and some other stud..then took them to Minnesota...this site would be in an uproar.

You would be ok with it if it was Duke doing this?:confused: Your right but I would understand. It was said many times that those kids liked Tubby a lot and that is the same case with Joran.

^ I understand that....however I think it would be wrong of Gillispie to do that/

 

It's not Gillespie's choice, it's the players. If a kids qualified and able, you're trying to say the coach shouldn't let him come to the school, because he has a to break his LOI with the coach's old school? Ummm ok.

I would, I promise....Keep in mind...if Tubby had signed Patterson, Lucas..and some other stud..then took them to Minnesota...this site would be in an uproar.

 

But he couldn't, which is part of the reason half the state wanted him gone...:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.