Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you like Arena Football??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's alright. Atleast you can find football on tv right now. Thats about all it has going for it.

 

I will say this about it, it's fun to watch live. I've been to a couple of arena football games and I had a blast both times.

It's fast and high scoring, entertaining for about 20 minutes, after that I just lose interest.

The Lexington Horseman games are fun, but it is more about entertainment then football....

I like it. Not as much as college/nfl. My bro-in-law used to be a head coach in AF league.

Its is OK. I go to 3 or 4 games a year, just tring to get my football fix:creepy:

Yes,like it very much.

Yup...Louisville Fire games are the best!!! :ylsuper:

I am about like 98. It's fun for awhile but gets tiresome fairly quickly. I have been trying to get over to watch the Evansville Blue Cats but never can find time. I bet it's awesome live.

Can't stand it.

I like all football, even Canadian except for the Cowboys.

I get to about 2 or 3 games a year. Always a fun time. Especially the games between the Storm and the Predators, the War on I-4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.