Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you like Arena Football??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy watching it when it is on TV. I dont go out of my way to catch a game but I enjoy watching it.

It's better live than on TV. I'll watch it on TV at times and enjoy it, better than watching baseball (boring) or hockey (just don't get it - eh).

 

Live is pretty good, been to at least 5 of the 8 Louisville Fire home games every year they have existed, I'm half the stat crew. I wish they'd gag Tony Vaneti other than that the live games are fun and the Fire staff always have lots of stuff going on during halftime and timeouts.

Louisville Fire

 

My buddy picked up tickets on the wall this year...Im excited to get to a game with him!

Arena Football is really fun to watch live.

My g/f took me to see the Nashville Kats vs the Philly Soul a few weeks ago, it was pretty neat, but there was alot of flags and pushing and shoving, but I had a good time

I like it, it is very fun and entertaining both on tv and in person.

My son and I go to several Huntington Heroes games each year. I like it, its entertaining and fast pace. My son loves it, he likes the hard hits. Its as good as it gets until August.

I have tried to watch it a couple of times but could not get interested in it. It is not something I would buy tickets to watch.

Wouldn't watch it if I were paid to.

I believe for Mason County star Harry Lewis plays for the Horsemen. I've seen a game or 2 last year.

I came a hair of helping coach this year but had too much on my plate.

Funny this thread started because there was an article that Dane Damron (former East Carter, Georgetown College player... Boyd Co H.S. Head Coach, KY Christian Head Coach) started for the Heroes tonight. He hasn't taken a snap in like 14 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.