Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd best sitcom of all time?

Featured Replies

I'll take a stab at this. My top 10 are: 

1. Seinfeld 

2. Friends 

3. Two and a Half Men 

4. MASH

5. Home Improvement 

6. The Office 

7. Everybody Loves Raymond 

8. Modern Family 

9. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 

10. Fresh Prince 

 

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The only issue I have with shows like: Home Improvement King of Queens Everybody Loves Raymond, even the Honeymooners is the lead role is played by a guy who out kicked his coverage, messes

  • Vigamvintavinvetsmean

  • AC Slater
    AC Slater

    I'll take a stab at this. My top 10 are:  1. Seinfeld  2. Friends  3. Two and a Half Men  4. MASH 5. Home Improvement  6. The Office  7. Everybody Loves Raymond 

Posted Images

  • Author
On 12/24/2025 at 9:58 PM, ChiefSmoke said:

If Barney Fife is greatest character of all time, who is #2?

Sgt. Schultz?

Kramer?

Coach (Cheers) ?

Kramer and maybe Dwight Schrute

  • Author

Frasier flies under the radar but was a VERY well written show.  

spacer.pngI was a big Perfect Strangers fan.

I know I'm way in the minority on this one, but I'd put the UK version of The Office as my #1. This is in no way a slight to the US version which is remarkable in its own right, but I just found the characters richer, the jokes funnier and it didn't continue to go on even after it "jumped the shark", which I felt the US version most assuredly did at the end. 

If you're a fan of the US version and haven't watched the UK precursor, I can't recommend it enough. 

On 1/14/2026 at 4:57 PM, PP1 said:

spacer.pngI was a big Perfect Strangers fan.

TGIF!!!

Andy Griffith is tops on my list but I’m from an older generation. 
Some of my favorites are (in no particular order) Sergeant Bilko, The Beverly Hillbillies (however, they mention eating possums a lot. I personally don’t know any Appalachians that eat possums, but I think the Clampetts were from the Missouri Ozarks in the show), I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, Green Acres, All in the Family, The Jefferson’s, Sanford and Son, Seinfeld, Cheers, Taxi, to name a few.

Gen X-er here:

Love Andy, but gotta go with a few newer ones

1. The Big Bang Theory

2. Married...with Children

3. Mama's Family

4. The Cosby Show (I don't condone what Bill Cosby did in his personal life, but that was must-see TV in my household)

5. Night Court 

 

9 minutes ago, 1stand3rdNoOuts said:

Gen X-er here:

Love Andy, but gotta go with a few newer ones

1. The Big Bang Theory

2. Married...with Children

3. Mama's Family

4. The Cosby Show (I don't condone what Bill Cosby did in his personal life, but that was must-see TV in my household)

5. Night Court 

 

I am Al Bundy but fewer TDs. ?

I have to go with Three's Company, John Ritter was great!

1. Seinfeld- show was timeless and could still go on today

2. big Bang Theory

3. Cheers 

4. Married… With Children- we all know that one guy that reminds us of Al

5. All In The Family 

6. Andy Griffith 

7. The Simpsons- I know I’m cheating here but this show had kids laughing cause it was a cartoon and adults laughing cause it was hilarious 

8. The Cosby Show- No need to go that road but the show itself was hilarious 

9. Growing Pains- Obviously showing I’m an 80’s kid here but for its time it was a great show 

10. Roseanne

This leaves out the following:

Friends- way overrated 

MASH- growing up it came on in syndication around 11-1130 each night and I never understood how people could like that show as much as they did.  The laugh track on it was insufferable. 

 

I like The Middle. I never watched it much when it was on but I`ve been watching the reruns lately and think it`s pretty funny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.