Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atherton 49 Bowling Green 21

Who Wins This Game? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/22/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I’m wrong about 1% of the time and this is one of those times - Ravens look very smooth, athletic and relentless!

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Apollo only beat Barren 19-7.. what kinda cred do they have?? 

  • Once upon a Friday dreary . . .                 Quoth the Ravens, "See you next week for more." First trip to the semis ~ Congratulations Atherton!

  • Hungover_in_Andover
    Hungover_in_Andover

    The ineptitude of the Louisville teams that Atherton has beat is incredible when you look at their schedule.  The only teams that totally outclassed BG are UNDEFEATED and still playing! A team wi

Posted Images

The score is very much indicative of how the game has gone. Atherton has quality skill guys, but they are winning up front on both sides. I can see this getting to a running clock quickly if they are consistent with this. They deserve credit. 

Not surprised at this.

41-7 with 746 in the 3rd.

Wow…How Good is Atherton??

When was the last time BG was clocked?

2 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

When was the last time BG was clocked?

Earlier this season by South Warren

I did not see this coming at all. Athertons QB has impressed me the most. He gets the ball out quick, BG hasn’t been able to get pressure on him at all and Atherton is running at will. I’ll admit I was definitely sleeping on Atherton. I’m definitely awake now. They’re looking like an easy favorite right now.

Once upon a Friday dreary . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quoth the Ravens, "See you next week for more."

First trip to the semis ~ Congratulations Atherton!

  • Author

Congratulations Atherton!

Really disappointed in BGs defense. Worst of the entire year. 

Congratulations Atherton!  I thought they would get Bowling Green! 

I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YALL!!!! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.