Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Highlands

Featured Replies

Huh!!!!! Did you say you actually agree with me:laugh: Did you accidently eat one of Henry's peanut butter cookies. You know you can't eat them:sssh: No seriously, i think the Birds will be a much better team with Cecil making his presence on the D side of the ball. There is no way any QB in the state of Kentucky ran more than Clay Cecil did in 2006. Even if they played both ways, I would find it hard to believe!!!!!!

 

Its definitely going to be fun watching him on the field this year as it will all of the Birds. When is the first scrimmage again?

  • Replies 160
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its definitely going to be fun watching him on the field this year as it will all of the Birds. When is the first scrimmage again?

I think they play Beechwood on Aug 10th at 7:00 p.m. at Highlands and they play Male on Aug 17th at 7:00 p.m. at Highlands. I think we are treating it like a regular season home game because i think we might be doing a little tailgating:dancingpa with the Boom Bus!!!!

who does highlands play before TM.

 

I know KY gets to be in pads now, so you will have a month of pads over us.

 

Just curious to see who the 1st games are for both teams. TM has Marion Franklin, who had been 9-1 the past 3 yrs.

 

That only lists 9 games, leaving out the TM game on 9.2.07. I assume that Guru assumes that Ram Attack knows when that game is and I agree with Guru's assumption.

That only lists 9 games, leaving out the TM game on 9.2.07. I assume that Guru assumes that Ram Attack knows when that game is and I agree with Guru's assumption.

 

Who do they play 9.2.07 ........ :D

 

Thanks guys. appreciate the link.

Is HHS in the Herbie (should it actually be played this year)?

Does anybody know Highlands practice schedule? I would really like to take my son to watch them.

Does anybody know Highlands practice schedule? I would really like to take my son to watch them.

 

I think they usually practice in the morning.

So it seems that your QB was a LB and was made a QB last yr. Was pretty much a Running Back playing QB. But was a better player at LB.

 

Is that the jist of it all? I thought there was a Guidugli in the program that plays QB? Seems like a no brainer unless he is not like the other Guidugli's

who does highlands play before TM.

 

I know KY gets to be in pads now, so you will have a month of pads over us.

 

Just curious to see who the 1st games are for both teams. TM has Marion Franklin, who had been 9-1 the past 3 yrs.

 

I didn't think pads were allowed for a while yet.

I didn't think pads were allowed for a while yet.

 

Full pads start 8.1.

 

Helmet and shoulder pads before then.

Thanks, I always thought it was August but I didn't know for sure.

:D

Highlands Schedule[/QUO

 

 

I noticed the Dixie and Scott game's start times as 7:00. Any reason for the different start times?

Dixie's usually a passing team, and quite often the games run a bit longer. I'm not sure of the exact date, but somewhere around 10 years ago the head coach got the idea to start the games a half hour early so that they would be done by normal time. Everyone in the school and booster liked it so much that they have done it ever since.

Now I'm sure that I could add about ten more paragraphs to the subject, but suffice it to say the above answer is close enough.

:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.