Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

Whats up with all these big school words. I just got out of bed from a long night and ya'll wanna make me think....lol.:p

Just go to their website, it used to be that you had to be in college to have a profile but they have now opened it up to everybody.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ok thanks let me go check it out.

I created a group on Facebook...If you want the link, PM me.

There aready is one.

  • Author

You have to register to even look at it.:creepy:

You have to register to even look at it.:creepy:

The accounts are extremely easy to delete if you don't want to stay on there, unlike myspace...

just joined the fb group

How do you join the facebook group?

How do you join the facebook group?

 

PM me.

Yes I do but have a different user name.

I do both Facebook and MySpace. I've had friends from high school find me on both and a lot of my older college roommates have contacted me on MySpace. Some days I have to tell myself it is going to be the "last time" I check it for the night.

Can someone please PM me with the facebook group...

I have both and the only reason I would maybe prefer facebook is that there isnt a bunch of little kids on there. One thing that annoys me about myspace is getting all these friends request from 14 or 15 year old girls who I have no clue who they are. Really annoying!

I have both and the only reason I would maybe prefer facebook is that there isnt a bunch of little kids on there. One thing that annoys me about myspace is getting all these friends request from 14 or 15 year old girls who I have no clue who they are. Really annoying!

 

I like Facebook much more for the exact reasons you said...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.