Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

I do my space but have a different user name.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on myspace, anyone wants to add me, just PM me...

  • Author
I have both and the only reason I would maybe prefer facebook is that there isnt a bunch of little kids on there. One thing that annoys me about myspace is getting all these friends request from 14 or 15 year old girls who I have no clue who they are. Really annoying!

 

 

 

I don't have that problem. rofl. It must be cuz your so cute.;)

:D :D If only the Mods knew what we say about them on Facebook!!!!:sssh: :sssh:
:D :D If only the Mods knew what we say about them on Facebook!!!!:sssh: :sssh:
We do....:D

 

It works both ways....

 

:sssh:

We do....:D

 

It works both ways....

 

:sssh:

:scared: :scared: :scared: Do I atleast get my 15$ back.:D :D :D J/K J/K

I don't have that problem. rofl. It must be cuz your so cute.;)

 

LOL I wouldnt mind if those girls were about 6 or 7 years older.

:D :D If only the Mods knew what we say about them on Facebook!!!!:sssh: :sssh:
We do...:devil:

Even if you guys DID know what was said, you couldn't use it against us...:banana: :D:p

Even if you guys DID know what was said, you couldn't use it against us...:banana: :D:p

Good point!!!:p

:scared: :scared: :scared: Do I at least get my 15$ back.:D :D :D J/K J/K
You're fine, all of your derogatory posts have been about BF and not me....:sssh:

 

By the way, that photo is old on your page.

You're fine, all of your derogatory posts have been about BF and not me....:sssh:

 

By the way, that photo is old on your page.

Shhhh don't tell BF. Who is in the photo with me then???:D

We can post Myspace links there without getting into trouble too.:banana: :banana:

Shhhh don't tell BF. Who is in the photo with me then???:D
Looks like Ozzy....:scared:
Looks like Ozzy....:scared:

Thats my mother.:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.