Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

PM me for page info...

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just make a facebook group

I'll make a Facebook Group....

I created a group on Facebook...If you want the link, PM me.

PM me for page info...

 

 

Likewise...

I'll make a Facebook Group....

 

 

Good call. :thumb:

  • Author

See I started all this and I have never even heard of facebook.. LOL

See I started all this and I have never even heard of facebook.. LOL

 

 

You haven't lived, sister. You haven't lived. :D

  • Author
You haven't lived, sister. You haven't lived. :D

 

come on now it can't be that great, right.:confused:

You haven't lived, sister. You haven't lived. :D

You obviously don't know pirategurl... ;)

come on now it can't be that great, right.:confused:

 

 

Give it a whirl. It's a lot more aesthetically pleasing than MySpace.

  • Author
You obviously don't know pirategurl... ;)

 

They obviously haven't a clue do they doll. I live life always.

I always have fun...lol:laugh:

  • Author
Give it a whirl. It's a lot more aesthetically pleasing than MySpace.

 

 

Whats up with all these big school words. I just got out of bed from a long night and ya'll wanna make me think....lol.:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.