Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

:lol: Not up with the times I see!

I was trying to figure out who everyone was.:lol:

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one I use it some, I use to be real big on it but now I get on it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I'm on BGP to much.

I don't care for myspace at all, I'm a facebook kinda guy.

Febook is more stalkerous than Myspace.

No joke! Livefeed is bad news

Febook is more stalkerous than Myspace.

This is true but that can be fixed in with the ridiculous amount of privacy options.

I did but I grew up a little (don't tell anyone)

I didn't know if it was okay to just post a link to myspace account on here, SO there is a link to myspace on my profile.

This is true but that can be fixed in with the ridiculous amount of privacy options.

Right, I mean if people took the proper steps to make it safer then they'd be a lot less danger. But I just don't like the whole new setup of facebook. I liked it last year when it first started getting around. Simple and affective!

I like myspace because you can put a song on your profile, but otherwise I'm mostly a facebooker.

I like myspace because you can put a song on your profile, but otherwise I'm mostly a facebooker.

 

 

That's my perspective on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.