Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Scroll down and look at his wall, and you'll see where that music is coming from...:cool::D :walk:

I know I am the one that told him about it. He didn't even know what I was talking about at first.:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After learning this news, I've decided to delete you... :fire: :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was just trying to save you when I told you. That was a couple days ago and you didn't fix it sooooooooooooo.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was just trying to save you when I told you. That was a couple days ago and you didn't fix it sooooooooooooo.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That explains it, I'm not allowed...:irked:
I'm sure none of us, would call her and tell on you....:devil:

 

Don't answer the phone you hear ringing, it's not for you...:D

I dont myspace but I like making new friends.

Have both Myspace and FB, PM for info.

Just got myspace back recently, PM me for info. Would enjoy making new myspace friends. I use to have TheDeuce and someone else from BGP on my list. I know everyone wants to add the man in leather.:lol:

This dang forum just caused me to breakdown and now I'm myspacing. I never thought I would. Got lots of free time right now. Needed something new to do.

I personally prefer the interface on facebook, it is much sleeker with fewer ads. I do however use myspace as well, but to a much lesser extent.

And you dont get creepy people sending you friend invites.:thumb:

PM ME if anyone wants my link, I want some BGP friends on my list.

Use it all the time, kept in touch with some good friends from high school there.

I must confess, I have a myspace account. It, along with BGP, occupies a little of my time each evening. (Actually, lately, BGP has occupied more of my time than I care to mention.) Though I agree that the friend requests and messages from random people can be a little annoying, it does offer a great venue to keep up with friends and family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.