Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

Well do ya? I just started playing around with MySpace. It is pretty cool I guess. No where near a cool as BGP, but I have met up with some friends I haven't talked to in a while. This may have already been done as a thread, I dunno. Just curious. I am getting ready to go out and I am trying to pass some time. So please talk to me..ROFL

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Maybe... :p

 

:p;) :sssh: :devil:

I personally prefer the interface on facebook, it is much sleeker with fewer ads. I do however use myspace as well, but to a much lesser extent.

Deuce I just added you. I saw you on GT's page so don't be alarmed that some random dude added you. Love the profile song by the way.

Yup...

Oh yeah I love having myspace!!!!

 

PM for requests.

Now I got a friend request and I'm not sure who it is???:lol: I think it might be catch.

If I didn't PM you, and you want to be my friend, PM me. :D

Now I got a friend request and I'm not sure who it is???:lol: I think it might be catch.

I just sent you a request also!

Aight I got it all figured out now.

:lol: Not up with the times I see!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.