Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

I'm too good for MySpace. ;)

I FaceBook.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All facebook here. I have a Myspace but I can't remember the last time I checked it.

I feel like you can do more customizing with your page on myspace than you can on facebook.

I feel like you can do more customizing with your page on myspace than you can on facebook.

 

 

I like the fact that people CAN'T do that on facebook. In my opinion most of the customized pages look like crap. I don't have to spend any time figuring out where things are on the page because everything is where it is supposed to be on facebook.

 

That and there are no spammers on facebook that I have seen.

Yes I'm on Myspace and Facebook... PM if you wanna add me.

I am also on myspace. I love it. Just PM me if you want to.

I have Facebook as well as myspace. I prefer facebook also.

Sounds like Facebook is winning.

I like the fact that people CAN'T do that on facebook. In my opinion most of the customized pages look like crap. I don't have to spend any time figuring out where things are on the page because everything is where it is supposed to be on facebook.

 

That and there are no spammers on facebook that I have seen.

:thumb:

Sounds like Facebook is winning.

:thumb:

 

Facebook is one of the greatest inventions of this century!

Everyone keep in mind that BGP doesn't allow links to specific Myspace pages to be posted. That includes no posting Myspace links in threads or in your profiles.

 

Of course, you can always trade that information in PMs and emails.

 

We appreciate your help in keeping with this rule. :thumb:

I got one I use it some, I use to be real big on it but now I get on it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I'm on BGP to much.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's me too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.