Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You MySpace?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, what's the craze?

Lots of women on the site. Easy to stay in contact with people you normally would never talk to.

Lots of women on the site. Easy to stay in contact with people you normally would never talk to.

 

That explains it, I'm not allowed...:irked:

You got your new woman anywhere on ur page?

She resembles a boxer in her pic LOL (its actually a pic of her dog) there are old pics of her though

That explains it, I'm not allowed...:irked:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I think every one of your posts makes me laugh...:jump:

Who sings that song?

Gym Class Heroes, they also sing Cupid chokehold LOL

Gym Class Heroes, they also sing Cupid chokehold LOL

O I thought that was the name of the song.

O I thought that was the name of the song.

No the name is "New Friend Request" thats why they kept saying "click approve" :lol:

If you have GT on your friends you have to check out his page and the song that comes on.:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have GT on your friends you have to check out his page and the song that comes on.:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Scroll down and look at his wall, and you'll see where that music is coming from...:cool::D :walk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Scroll down and look at his wall, and you'll see where that music is coming from...:cool::D :walk:

After learning this news, I've decided to delete you... :fire: :p

After learning this news, I've decided to delete you... :fire: :p

 

There's no way you just noticed that...It's been there almost a year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.