Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

eagles135

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eagles135

  1. One more Russell question, Does Jeff Davis still coach there?
  2. Is there a Hogg that plays JV or V for Russell?
  3. Didn't have plans to come to the game tonight, the more I read the more my plans are changing!
  4. Bulldog, I have to say thank you, you have made my day maybe even my year! The (or girl, of course) added to your statement brought a smile to my face. For a semester of college I had to prove to a group of guys (I was one of two girls in the class) that a girl really could know baseball as well as a guy. February 15th has been one of my favorite days since I was in the 5th grade! This will be the first time in 15 years that someone from my family hasn't been apart of a high school team in some role.
  5. I think you will see the number of pro scouts at showcases change. The new rule that scouts cannot be paid for their participation may influence the number that the scouts decide to attend. I think this may hurt attendance at some of the camps.
  6. The Bracken/Pendleton rivalry was by far my favorite during high school. Even though it wasn't long ago, both schools usually had teams that could compete with one another and shared a neighboring county "friendliness" Each school always had a great crowd for the game!
  7. Saw Nathan play against my brother last season. My mom has him in class this year and talks about what a great kid he is. I hope great things happen for him this season and in seasons to come at Xavier.
  8. We love to cheer for ANYONE against Brossart!! My prediction, Cats pull out the win....Bracken plays a great 1st half.
  9. I actually saw it posted in The Post shortly after the job was open. A problem I could see with the position is that they are requiring a vaild kentucky teaching certificate. I know for some people with BA degrees in Sport Management or Sports Administration they will not have a teaching certificate. They have however put a statement in the posting that some requirements for the job could be compromised for a qualifed person.
  10. What did Hammonds teach? I know he accepted the part time Asst Principal position and he was A.D. correct? Anyone know what other teaching positions are open at Bracken?
  11. Nice job Bird Man...was just getting ready to ask who the first PC coach was, thought lbc might be the only one to know the correct answer but I should have known you'd prove me wrong
  12. Yes the 10th is starting all first round games on Monday. Not sure of the schedule for the day but Brossart vs. Pendleton is at 5pm....hopefully Hilltopper or Old Soda can help us out with the rest.
  13. Word on the street last night was that one if not both of the seniors were going home early to get some rest. The Cats need to stay focused and make the routine plays. The errors and dumb mistakes is what hurts this team. Kris Fields on the mound Monday did excellent, worried another Wildcat will have a hard time topping his apperance.
  14. Way to go Cats! Pulled out a great win at the right time in the season. Good luck against the Breds on Wednesday afternoon.
  15. Baseball field is located at the Middle School.......where are you coming from?
  16. To add Graham White pitched 5 full innings, 6 strike outs, 3 backwards K's, 2 walks (I think - could be more), picked off 1 runner............pretty good for a kid who had trouble making to through 2 innings last year.
  17. Graham White pitched most of the game for the Cats, 5 full innings I think.
  18. PM and I'll give you someones name and contact info. he may be able to help
  19. Maybe Troy Lee will be back on the MSU bench in coming months?
  20. Jon Elrod was attending a field trip today, left the field trip early to get back to school in time for practice. Pretty sure Elliott will be playing tomorrow as well.
  21. On a side note......Game is on Thursday at 7:30. Heard it is listed in the KY Post as being held on Friday
  22. As much as I'm going to get yelled at for even saying this............PC losing might not be a bad thing! Build the momentum for the Harrison Co game and have them looking for revenge in Regional play! I'll never pick against the Cats though, I'm going Cats by 5 end of regulation with free throws being a factor.
  23. I knew that was where he was teaching, wasn't sure if he was coaching there also. A Polar Bear to a Wildcat and now a Devil, wow
  24. Is Jamey Johnson an asst at Deming this year?
  25. My favorites, For Love of the Game The Rookie Bad News Bears Field of Dreams The Natural

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.