Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. vs Clark Co. predictions

Featured Replies

What is the outlook on Pendleton Co. vs. Clark Co.?

Clark County by a slim margin. PC is a tough out on their home floor (Woodshed).

Clark County by a slim margin. PC is a tough out on their home floor (Woodshed).

 

 

PC will win but very close, if not they will give a good game.

GRC bounces back from 2 losses in the Toyota Classic and gets back to winning.

I really thought Brossart would end the streak and it didnt happen....

I really thought Highlands had a chance to end the streak and it didnt happen..........

Im not going against Pendleton Co again...

GO CATS!!!

PC shocks the 10th region

GRC has a chance to win the region, I would supect that they will win this game handily.

GRC by as much as they want.

 

 

Man I'm getting tired of hearing "by as much as they want" what if they wanted to win by 200? that's not going to happen.

 

Oh, by the way Clark wins by 17. IOf they couldn't handle Jesse Hall, they certainly won't handle Knowles.

The injury bug just won't leave the Cards alone. Evan Bennett may have broke his arm in the Male game on Saturday and may be out the rest of the season. He was not at school today so hope to get a update tomorrow. He is usually the first one off the bench, our little red head.

Gold - I bet he just loves to be called, "Our little red head":laugh:

seriously - I hope he is ok.

 

I'll take Knowles and Jones in this one

GRC 68

PD 60

GRC should be the favorite but PC hasn't lost in Falmouth in decades (seems like it), what gives? I'll take the Cards by 10.

GRC by 16

What is the outlook on Pendleton Co. vs. Clark Co.?

Clark County 57 Pendleton County 42:ylsuper:

Gold - I bet he just loves to be called, "Our little red head":laugh:

seriously - I hope he is ok.

 

I'll take Knowles and Jones in this one

GRC 68

PD 60

I can get by with calling him that. ;) .known him and his family a long time, great kid and family. Hate to see this happen. Thanks Yoda, will let you know when I find out something.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.