Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Arkansas vs. Kentucky 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/02/2025 at 02:12 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well this one has been circled on a lot of BBN fans since late spring! The Hogs and Coach Cal (12-8) (1-6) come to Lexington to take on the Cats (15-5) (4-3) in a SEC battle on Saturday at 9:00pm on ESPN. Arkansas has the week off since they lost on Saturday at home to Oklahoma 65-62. The Cats come into the game with a hard fought great team effort in a road win at Tennessee 78-73. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 94
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I also hope Cal gets applause. He had a great run as coach; did some very nice philanthropic things for the state; he deserves applause. And if you don't like him, applaud because he is there and not

  • I think a modest golf clap would be sufficient. No need for hooting and hollering, although once he retires the university should put his banner up and the crowd should be loud for that.

  • Go back and watch the reception Pitino recieved when he came back with UofL. Cal is the coach of the opposite team, are any other coaches applauded? Why is this an issue. Went to the Florida game last

Posted Images

Arkansas is BAD. Cats by 20.

I expect the Cats to kick some tail. 

I believe the cats will win by a somewhat comfortable fashion but with the way they play defense and rebound it’ll be closer than it should be.

We will see who all plays for UK Saturday, as hopefully Robinson was just cramping and not a strained muscle or anything.  However, this is a game I think UK wins by a lot with how crazy the energy will be for this one. 
 

Me personally I hope the crowd cheers for Cal when he is first introduced. The ending wasn’t great, but those first 10 years were great and got UK going again. So cheer him when he is announced to recognize his time here, then make the rest of the day miserable for him and his team and beat them by 30. 

We will see how much they guard each other. However Oweh and Thiero will be a fun battle to watch with how hard and physical both guys play. 

I expect new unis to come out this week. 

Here comes the long awaited denim?

  • Author
2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I expect new unis to come out this week. 

Here comes the long awaited denim?

It is supposed to be them.

I also hope Cal gets applause. He had a great run as coach; did some very nice philanthropic things for the state; he deserves applause. And if you don't like him, applaud because he is there and not here. :classic_smile:

I don't want to see fans boo him. I know some will, but he deserves a warm welcome for what he did. 

 

I think a modest golf clap would be sufficient. No need for hooting and hollering, although once he retires the university should put his banner up and the crowd should be loud for that.

My goal is to sync up the radio call with tv. I have YouTube TV. Anyone have any insight? I normally don’t mind to just listen to the regular tv call but with Cal coming back I’m not wanting to hear about all the stuff that goes along with it, it’ll be all game long. 

His reception is must-watch TV. I'm expecting some resounding boos because a lot of the fanbase are maniacs. I think Calipari will mostly ignore it. Sadly, I will be at an NBA game at the time but will be sure to watch the replay.

The fascinating part is that he's not the only one returning. In addition to Calipari and staff, UK has several returning basketball players. You may see a guy every once in a while return, but not multiple players. That may keep the reaction more tempered.

As for the game, I've caught a little bit of Arkansas. They're not good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.