Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Cooper Jaguars

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I just can’t wait for tomorrow’s video.

Just think Frank, that young man could have been a Bluebird!!

  • Replies 159
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    No offense, but, while this is a nice message, we're going to need you to go out to the car and record this in a violently passionate way.  Production value matters here.  

  • Cooper could have put any kid on their team at RB in that State Championship and they still weren’t gonna win that game. That game was won and lost up front on both sides of the ball and Cooper w

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    I'm having a hard time filling in the gap between how mad this guy is and the high school career his son got to have.  Now, I know I'm posting this on a forum particularly devoted to NKY High School F

Posted Images

I certainly don’t want to throw fuel to the fire but …

When he said that if his son got the ball more in the championship game they would have won state. Not sure he’s correct on that one. No way Cooper could have won on that night. 
 

He then said that Cooper coach said about the Purples, “they out-athleted” us. Coach was correct, sir. 
 

in my humble opinion, if Cooper and BG play again next season in playoffs, unless Adrian Peterson is Coopers running back, it will be the same outcome. 
 

Last time I checked, a coach can and will play kids when, where and how they desire. Hence the name, Coach. 
 

However much $$ this parent threw into the program and however much he will throw in the court system will be the same result vs the Purples. A loss

No one asked me but I stand with the coach. Ridiculous 

Lots of D1 coaches had eyes on that program because of Alexander.  They would have noticed this kid if he was a freak athlete like dad claims he was. This kid could have gone to camps that colleges put on, and shown off his freakish athleticism. Most colleges want you to go to a camp before they even give an offer. This kid had many opportunities to gain a scholarship.  It is extremely rare for a kid to get a scholarship, especially a D1 scholarship. The percentage is less than 1% to go D1. Dad seems to have parent googles on. The kid had a good high school career. 

It appears that Mr. Stanton has either restricted his videos or deleted many of the posts detailing this "incident". I wonder if he finally realized how terrible of a look this is or if he was advised to remove the posts/videos. In my opinion, Mr. Stanton needs to take a good long look in the mirror and he will see the reason his son no longer had a love for football. 

I also think that Mr. Stanton's anger is directed at the wrong people. You can tell by the amount of playing time, accolades, and being a team captain that this young man was not discriminated against like Mr. Stanton is claiming. His anger should be at the trainer that he donated all of that money too who kept filling his head that his son is a D1 athlete. 

12 hours ago, 9068 said:

Just think Frank, that young man could have been a Bluebird!!

He was a Bluebird for about a year while his Daddy renovated a House just steps from the Middle School. Mason spent 1 year I am told playing in the JR League before Daddy said that Highlands wouldn’t be good enough for his Kid. They were Covington Catholic bound before landing back in Boone Co. 

8 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

He was a Bluebird for about a year while his Daddy renovated a House just steps from the Middle School. Mason spent 1 year I am told playing in the JR League before Daddy said that Highlands wouldn’t be good enough for his Kid. They were Covington Catholic bound before landing back in Boone Co. 

I coached against the Stanton kid for One year in the FTJFL. He was a very nice player and could of most definitely helped the Highlands Football program if they stayed in Ft Thomas.

Daddy would of been a handful but Ft Thomas along with many other Quality programs, wouldn't be the place to think that your kid is bigger than the program/school. The results would of been the same. Stanton would be making Videos of Highlands right now. Right?

1 hour ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

His anger should be at the trainer that he donated all of that money too who kept filling his head that his son is a D1 athlete.

Talk about a good topic for at least an 11-12 pager.  I can't help but think this might be more spot on accurate than anything else said in this thread.  

I wonder if QB 1 will be transferring after this mess?

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I wonder if QB 1 will be transferring after this mess?

Highly doubt it. From what I hear through the grapevine that family is happy where they are. The thing that I am wondering is if other prospective families that may have been thinking about moving into the Cooper area having second thoughts now that this has occurred.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I wonder if QB 1 will be transferring after this mess?

Or not even thinking about transferring, because QB1 and his family may know there truly isn't a mess at all. Considering there really is nothing to support that a player that started for 3 years, even played a little varsity as a freshman, was team captain, won team awards, and probably was 2nd or 3rd on the team in total snaps played was somehow not given a fair chance or not treated fairly. Nothing about his playing time seems to support in anyway things were held against Mason as the first initial video seemed to suggest. 

31 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Or not even thinking about transferring, because QB1 and his family may know there truly isn't a mess at all. Considering there really is nothing to support that a player that started for 3 years, even played a little varsity as a freshman, was team captain, won team awards, and probably was 2nd or 3rd on the team in total snaps played was somehow not given a fair chance or not treated fairly. Nothing about his playing time seems to support in anyway things were held against Mason as the first initial video seemed to suggest. 

I totally agree.  I don't think this is aging well....

I am looking forward to seeing O'Hara slinging the ball and Keagan Maher running wild.  It will be interesting to see how the team adjust by losing Alexander, Johnson, and Stanton and all the other really good studs that are graduating.  I have to assume there might be growing pains up front figuring out the teams identity with those graduating but it has too be a good feeling having your QB1 and RB1 returning.

 

58 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I totally agree.  I don't think this is aging well....

I am looking forward to seeing O'Hara slinging the ball and Keagan Maher running wild.  It will be interesting to see how the team adjust by losing Alexander, Johnson, and Stanton and all the other really good studs that are graduating.  I have to assume there might be growing pains up front figuring out the teams identity with those graduating but it has too be a good feeling having your QB1 and RB1 returning.

 

It is crazy when you think of how many talented players they are losing in that senior class. It is also kind of crazy to think that even after losing all of that talent, they still return 7 starters on offense and 5-6 starters on defense. One thing that will definitely help ease the blow of losing all of that WR talent is that their entire OL returns from this past season, I am pretty sure. 

1 hour ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I totally agree.  I don't think this is aging well....

I am looking forward to seeing O'Hara slinging the ball and Keagan Maher running wild.  It will be interesting to see how the team adjust by losing Alexander, Johnson, and Stanton and all the other really good studs that are graduating.  I have to assume there might be growing pains up front figuring out the teams identity with those graduating but it has too be a good feeling having your QB1 and RB1 returning.

 

Agreed! They may have to do things a little differently with some of the studs they have lost on both sides of the ball. They also they may not be as explosive in regards to the deep passing game without guys like Johnson and Alexander. However they still return some other very talented players on both sides of the ball like Ohara, Maher, Ryker Campbell, Roman Combs, Bolen, plus the whole oline returns. Not to mention the JV team fully platooned this past year, and only lost one game. So they have some good players moving up from JV that literally got reps every day at one position over the last year that may be able to step up now into varsity spots to help contribute.

I am sure there will be some growing pains, especially with the tough early schedule. However, with what they do have coming back, I fully expect them to be right there at the end of the day in 5A with a chance to make another state run. 

17 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Agreed! They may have to do things a little differently with some of the studs they have lost on both sides of the ball. They also they may not be as explosive in regards to the deep passing game without guys like Johnson and Alexander. However they still return some other very talented players on both sides of the ball like Ohara, Maher, Ryker Campbell, Roman Combs, Bolen, plus the whole oline returns. Not to mention the JV team fully platooned this past year, and only lost one game. So they have some good players moving up from JV that literally got reps every day at one position over the last year that may be able to step up now into varsity spots to help contribute.

I am sure there will be some growing pains, especially with the tough early schedule. However, with what they do have coming back, I fully expect them to be right there at the end of the day in 5A with a chance to make another state run. 

The JV record is a little deceiving.    I do not think they played CovCath, Highlands or Beechwood.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.