Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Cooper Jaguars

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Don't know if it is true but heard 2 receivers might be transferring to Cooper.

So they are going to a team with a better QB and an offense that throws it more? I assume they are changing residence too?

  • Replies 159
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    No offense, but, while this is a nice message, we're going to need you to go out to the car and record this in a violently passionate way.  Production value matters here.  

  • Cooper could have put any kid on their team at RB in that State Championship and they still weren’t gonna win that game. That game was won and lost up front on both sides of the ball and Cooper w

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    I'm having a hard time filling in the gap between how mad this guy is and the high school career his son got to have.  Now, I know I'm posting this on a forum particularly devoted to NKY High School F

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Don't know if it is true but heard 2 receivers might be transferring to Cooper.

Heard the same thing. These could be two totally different players though than your talking about @MaddenCurse44. Of the two that I heard only one plays WR. The other one is a big body TE type though who moves extremely well. I know 4-5 who are waiting to see how some things play out from now until the end of the school year. Could be interesting.

The Jags fan in me says let's reload and go.  Highlands and Bowling Green you are on notice!! ?

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Jags fan in me says let's reload and go.  Highlands and Bowling Green you are on notice!! ?

I like to see it stay competitive don't want to see anyone fall off.

25 minutes ago, 9068 said:

So they are going to a team with a better QB and an offense that throws it more? I assume they are changing residence too?

IMO there is only 2 qbs in NKY that could even be mentioned in the same sentence as a O'Hara when it comes to spinning the football, Litmer and Evans and there is still a gap there. I love Harney but I can't put him in the top as a passer, as a athlete and winner, yes.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

The Jags fan in me says let's reload and go.  Highlands and Bowling Green you are on notice!! ?

Quality skill players don’t grow on trees so its a great development for the Jags. I would say that they need to improve up front before the notice needs to be issued though.  That’s where the seperation is. 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

The Jags fan in me says let's reload and go.  Highlands and Bowling Green you are on notice!! ?

Why is Highlands on notice?

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Why is Highlands on notice?

I am excited for the games, that is all. 

5 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Don't know if it is true but heard 2 receivers might be transferring to Cooper.

Do we have names for the mystery players?

5 minutes ago, Cincinnati Cobra said:

Do we have names for the mystery players?

I'm not posting it until it happens they could be playing other sports.

Apparently transferring is as easy as changing socks. I don’t understand it either.

On 2/27/2025 at 4:04 PM, Honey Badger said:

IMO there is only 2 qbs in NKY that could even be mentioned in the same sentence as a O'Hara when it comes to spinning the football, Litmer and Evans and there is still a gap there. I love Harney but I can't put him in the top as a passer, as an athlete and winner, yes.

I love O’Hara he’s amazing , but does it seem like NKY doesn’t have as many good passing QBs in the area as normal? 3.5 QBs as you mentioned seems like a low number. 

1 minute ago, MustangSally said:

I love O’Hara he’s amazing , but does it seem like NKY doesn’t have as many good passing QBs in the area as normal? 3.5 QBs as you mentioned seems like a low number. 

I think there is some that will make a name for themselves this year. There is some potential out there but it's in my opinion those 3.5 are separated from the rest as proven.

5 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Apparently transferring is as easy as changing socks. I don’t understand it either.

Usually if theres a will theres a way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.