Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Cooper Jaguars

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Walter_White said:

The JV record is a little deceiving.    I do not think they played CovCath, Highlands or Beechwood.

Well most JV games are the next day against the team your varsity played the night before. Cooper didn’t play Covcath, or Beechwood in varsity. So not sure why they are included in that and saying the record is deceiving. Should we say Covcath and Beechwood’s JV record was deceiving since they didn't play Coopers JV? Now Cooper and Highlands did play in the regular season, and only reason JV game was not played is because that is the week the bad storms came in and pushed most varsity game to Saturday that week. 

  • Replies 159
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    No offense, but, while this is a nice message, we're going to need you to go out to the car and record this in a violently passionate way.  Production value matters here.  

  • Cooper could have put any kid on their team at RB in that State Championship and they still weren’t gonna win that game. That game was won and lost up front on both sides of the ball and Cooper w

  • uninformedexpert
    uninformedexpert

    I'm having a hard time filling in the gap between how mad this guy is and the high school career his son got to have.  Now, I know I'm posting this on a forum particularly devoted to NKY High School F

Posted Images

On 2/6/2025 at 7:40 AM, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

It appears that Mr. Stanton has either restricted his videos or deleted many of the posts detailing this "incident". I wonder if he finally realized how terrible of a look this is or if he was advised to remove the posts/videos. In my opinion, Mr. Stanton needs to take a good long look in the mirror and he will see the reason his son no longer had a love for football. 

I also think that Mr. Stanton's anger is directed at the wrong people. You can tell by the amount of playing time, accolades, and being a team captain that this young man was not discriminated against like Mr. Stanton is claiming. His anger should be at the trainer that he donated all of that money too who kept filling his head that his son is a D1 athlete. 

Nope he hasn't stopped. 

6 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Well most JV games are the next day against the team your varsity played the night before. Cooper didn’t play Covcath, or Beechwood in varsity. So not sure why they are included in that and saying the record is deceiving. Should we say Covcath and Beechwood’s JV record was deceiving since they didn't play Coopers JV? Now Cooper and Highlands did play in the regular season, and only reason JV game was not played is because that is the week the bad storms came in and pushed most varsity game to Saturday that week. 

Who was Coopers one loss to in JV ?

1 minute ago, NKY-guy said:

Who was Coopers one loss to in JV ?

That I am not sure, I just saw their record. Which no matter is impressive only having one loss when you are basically full platoon on the JV level. That definitely is a good sign still moving forward, even with losing some of the seniors they lost this year. 

1 hour ago, NKY-guy said:

Who was Coopers one loss to in JV ?

According to the Arbiter Database, they had wins vs. Conner (7-0), SK (41-0), Walton Verona (61-0), Campbell (No Score reported), Conner again (No Score), Dixie twice (No Scores).

The Highlands game was cancelled due to moving varsity games to Saturday and they lost to Ryle 20-0. 

We wonder why no one wants to coach kids these days. Not saying anyone is wrong or right but this isn’t a great look for either side. 

Did Johnson decide where he is playing college football yet? I know he has offers from Indiana State and Army.

If I am a college coach and was considering an offer to this kid, well, I ain't offering no more.  The last thing I want is a parent like this on my team.  Sorry kid.

Cooper coaching staff didn't even order their players runner up patches this year like last year. Parents are questioning what did they do with all the money donated.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Cooper coaching staff didn't even order their players runner up patches this year like last year. Parents are questioning what did they do with all the money donated.

Are you sure that it's not just ONE parent?

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Are you sure that it's not just ONE parent?

Maybe.

9 hours ago, 9068 said:

Are you sure that it's not just ONE parent?

It is definitely one parent, but I was surprised to hear this. Coach Borchers always pours money into those kids. Makes me wonder if it was just an oversight when ordering all of the other awards the players already received at the banquet, or if maybe they just haven't come in yet since they probably weren't ordered until after the game. 

9 hours ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

It is definitely one parent, but I was surprised to hear this. Coach Borchers always pours money into those kids. Makes me wonder if it was just an oversight when ordering all of the other awards the players already received at the banquet, or if maybe they just haven't come in yet since they probably weren't ordered until after the game. 

I believe I heard someone say that the patches last year for state runner up didn’t come in until late February. So I would assume that probably is the case this year and they just may not be in yet. 

17 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I believe I heard someone say that the patches last year for state runner up didn’t come in until late February. So I would assume that probably is the case this year and they just may not be in yet. 

Saw on Facebook yesterday that they came in. Saw a post with a picture of the patch. Seems one parent just wants to continue stirring the pot. 

Don't know if it is true but heard 2 receivers might be transferring to Cooper.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.