Fox News Smear?

02Ram54

I prefer to get my truth straight from the MahaRushie. It saves me a lot of time and unneccessary thinking.

Being a mind numbed robot has its merits... :thumb:

Well sure - when you have a verified, unbiased source with a proven track record like Rush Limbaugh, why wouldn't you just single source it? :D

Frances

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The truth usually does become known but it usually takes time. Even if it isn't eventually known in this case it's not that important. We already know the character of Hillary. We already know that CNN and FoxNews have agendas. And we'll have plenty of other opportunities to judge Obama's character without relying on what kind of school that his father sent him to 40 years ago.

:thumb:

02Ram54 -

I watched the broadcast that you hyperlinked, and I have to say that the clip was the most fair and balanced presentation of Barack Obama that I have seen to date.

When Doocy worked "cocaine" and "heroin" into the same sentence with Obama's name, I knew we were getting the straight dope.

These fine patriots on FOX will save our country, if we are smart enough to listen to them...

Frances

For real...I loved the segue (or lack of) into that comment. I mean, really!

With as much attention that Hillary has had over the years, it's hard to imagine what they could find that would be new. I would be satisfied if they got her to answer a few questions that have been around for years like what happened to the Rose law firm records. However, the probability of her truly answering those questions is almost as small as making dozens of winning commodity trades in a row -- basically zero. Well, almost zero. Depending upon who you know.

Maybe we could negotiate a trade of the Rose Law Firm records for some answers on issues like....WMD's, who sent Joe Wilson to Africa, where is the missing 90 million dollars not accounted for in Iraq, Mushroom Clouds, Alumunum Tubes, Nukes in Iran.....that would be refreshing.

I think as well educated adults we are all fairly critical of anywhere we get our news sources. I think that anytime we see a story on one of the networks or cable channels or internet outposts we owe it to ourselves to ask the necessary questions that go along with it. I like to surf in the daytime between Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. I love the nightly news on PBS, I think it is the most in depth on the big four issues of the day. I think they all have their slants a little, but I don't think it is as extreme as many believe it is. I think like everything in society, we bring in all the information and the facts and make the judgements for ourselves.

Maybe we could negotiate a trade of the Rose Law Firm records for some answers on issues like....WMD's, who sent Joe Wilson to Africa, where is the missing 90 million dollars not accounted for in Iraq, Mushroom Clouds, Alumunum Tubes, Nukes in Iran.....that would be refreshing.

...selling military secrets to China, letting BinLaden go, illegal firing of white house employees, illegal campaign donations, selling pardons; dozens of others. She refers to Bill's administration as "our" administration. Let her answer them.

... I think like everything in society, we bring in all the information and the facts and make the judgements for ourselves.

Sting -

I agree with your summation, but I feel that (unfortunately) there is a segment among us that doesn't take that last step of making judgements for themselves. There is a segment (on both sides of the aisle) that simply takes the pablum that is being spoonfed to them as if it were gospel.

Frances

Sting -

I agree with your summation, but I feel that (unfortunately) there is a segment among us that doesn't take that last step of making judgements for themselves. There is a segment (on both sides of the aisle) that simply takes the pablum that is being spoonfed to them as if it were gospel.

Frances

Pab·lum /ˈpæbləm/

1. Trademark. a brand of soft, bland cereal for infants.

–noun 2. (lowercase) trite, naive, or simplistic ideas or writings; intellectual pap.

Yes, I had to look it up. :sssh:

Let's see Michael Moore does it on the Dems side.

Swift Boat did it on the Rep Side.

Fox is seen as bias to GW.

CNN is called the Clinton News Network.

Here is a novel concept that I am not sure anyone has mentioned. Both sides do it. Both sides are guilty of twisting the facts to their benefit. And those that jump up to vigorously defend one side saying that their side doesn't do it, is falling for it.

Pab·lum /ˈpæbləm/

1. Trademark. a brand of soft, bland cereal for infants.

–noun 2. (lowercase) trite, naive, or simplistic ideas or writings; intellectual pap.

Yes, I had to look it up. :sssh:

LOL - I was actually using the second definition, but it would appear that the first relates better to the "spoonfed" comment.

Frances