Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 117 Alabama 95

Featured Replies

Final. The offense was clicking on all cylinders today. While we won big, I thought we played really good hard aggressive defense the last 11 minutes of the first half and the first 4 minutes in the 2nd half. Now we need not let happened on Wednesday after a good win at Auburn to happen Tuesday night at Miss. State. This will be fun to enjoy for a couple of days!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Drunk at a wedding and didn't watch a min. Had to watch the Auburn game late and didn't see a min live. We've solved this team's problems. I can't watch. Go Cats!

  • It was 29 to 28 Alabama, by the time Alabama could score their next four points the score was 33 to 48 Kentucky. In that 6 minute run the UK defense held Alabama to 4 points while putting up 20 of the

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Cal gets a lot of hate from people on here. However, rarely does he seem to get credit. Cal has to get credit for developing Theiro right? Theiro has shown that he is one of the most important pieces

Posted Images

Big Z over shadowed by the game Edward's had and rightfully so.  But Ivisic finished with 18 points, 5 rebounds and 4 blocks in 20 minutes of playing time. 

Drunk at a wedding and didn't watch a min.

Had to watch the Auburn game late and didn't see a min live.

We've solved this team's problems. I can't watch.

Go Cats!

Fun, fun game.  Never know what to expect from this bunch.

39 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Drunk at a wedding and didn't watch a min.

Had to watch the Auburn game late and didn't see a min live.

We've solved this team's problems. I can't watch.

Go Cats!

Drunk by dark, love it!!

9 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Fun, fun game.  Never know what to expect from this bunch.

I felt pretty confident of a win after saw your prediction.?

26 minutes ago, Can'tcoach said:

I felt pretty confident of a win after saw your prediction.?

Fair point. 

I still don't like you, though.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Drunk at a wedding and didn't watch a min.

Had to watch the Auburn game late and didn't see a min live.

We've solved this team's problems. I can't watch.

Go Cats!

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

(Just kidding, MJ, but you teed it up for me!)


 

Fat Drunk and Stupid.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

(Just kidding, MJ, but you teed it up for me!)


 

Fat Drunk and Stupid.jpeg

No way Bluto can pass on that opportunity!

Cal gets a lot of hate from people on here. However, rarely does he seem to get credit. Cal has to get credit for developing Theiro right? Theiro has shown that he is one of the most important pieces on the team. So Cal has to get credit for developing him right?

Also I would say Cal deserves credit for sticking with Edwards. Most people including myself was wanting him to stop really playing him, but he stuck with him. Now we are seeing his confidence really start to grow, and showing signs of the highly ranked player he was. He is not always going to go 10 for 10, but with his game stepping up. It just gives this team another weapon. 

Last game a last second freak play loss on the road there were 50 post in an hour. Tonight a huge win over the #1 team in the conference and just 10 post in three hours.

I guess a lot of people still don't have their cell service back yet. ? 

That was a fun game to watch. I know I said this after the LSU loss and I will say it again. This team is definitely capable of making a deep run in the tournament and possibly winning it all. This team is also very capable of losing their first game. Either way I think we as UK fans should be very excited about this years team when it comes to the tournament. This team has all the pieces, just have to keep putting it all together. 

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

Last game a last second freak play loss on the road there were 50 post in an hour. Tonight a huge win over the #1 team in the conference and just 10 post in three hours.

I guess a lot of people still don't have their cell service back yet. ? 

I truly believe there are some that get truly excited about them losing and can’t wait to post after a loss. The sad part is those people that seem to be excited to post after a loss, are UK fans. 

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Drunk at a wedding and didn't watch a min.

Had to watch the Auburn game late and didn't see a min live.

We've solved this team's problems. I can't watch.

Go Cats!

We appreciate the sacrifice that you are making by not watching the team for the rest of the year.  We'll tape the NCAA Tourney for you.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.