Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Boyle County Rebels 

Featured Replies

Boyle will be as good as they were last year may be even better on defense.  Several transfers that didn’t get to play last year from Danville. Jakeem Ray is special who could only play JV last year along with Clifton Yocum. You have Driver and Kelly who will play both ways who also are D1 players along with McClure. 

  • Replies 102
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Boyle had their ring ceremony last night for this past season.    

  • CAT DIESEL POWER
    CAT DIESEL POWER

    Congratulations to the co-defensive coordinators! The defense seems to be in great hands.

  • LCA week 1, Bryan station week 2, then the same schedule the rest of the way. 

Posted Images

On 4/25/2024 at 4:14 PM, BEChargers said:

I think you might see some Wildcat/direct snap stuff with Q, but I am not worried about the QB position.  Haddix is a QB guy and an offense guy.  He will be able to scheme with what they will have.  He's very creative.  I do not think we will see our QB get flushed and run for 50 yards this year but they should be able to scramble for a first down from time to time.  

Who do you think will be the starting RB? Demauriah Brown? I hate to say this but Brown is not a WR. He looked lost at WR this year. And he wasn't even the second best WR on the team, Geo Brown was. 

23 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Who do you think will be the starting RB? Demauriah Brown? I hate to say this but Brown is not a WR. He looked lost at WR this year. And he wasn't even the second best WR on the team, Geo Brown was. 

Not really sure.  Could for sure see Brown move back there.  Could also see JiDyn Smith-Hisel, Gage Feltner, or maybe even Bubby McPherson get significant carries.  They will have SEVERAL options for sure. 

On 4/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, Statsdontlie said:

I heard the QB Transfer from Woodford County quit. Boyle will have no experience at QB next year.  And the two qbs battling it out will not have the same speed as Dawson. Could we see Quisenberry at QB? And the loss of Bodner at RB will be huge also. Boyle will be good but I'm starting to think I don't know if they will be as good as this years team. 

Correct, Nason will be focusing on track. 

On 4/30/2024 at 8:28 AM, Arndog said:

Correct, Nason will be focusing on track. 

I don't know the Young man, but it looks like he made the best decision for him and the team. You would rather it happen now than later toward the beginning of the season. You have to be tough and committed to be the QB at Boyle. I believe Baylor Murphy and Guy Turner both fit that need really well. With the offensive talent that Boyle has the QB needs to be a good game manager and not make any dumb mistakes. Sure Dawson did a great job last year and neither QB can do every thing that he did, but they don't have to. With Haddix being the great QB coach that he is, I feel the Rebels will be just fine at that position this year.

We are less than 3 months away from the first game!  Looking forward to seeing this group play this season.  

Two questions. When does the dead period end in June? When can 7 on 7 begin in July? I keep hearing different dates on both.

1 hour ago, Country said:

Two questions. When does the dead period end in June? When can 7 on 7 begin in July? I keep hearing different dates on both.

Dead period runs from 6/25 to 7/9.  I'm pretty sure 7V7 can start anytime after 7/9 since it's mostly helmet only anyway, but at worst, I would think it could start after the acclimatization period, which would be about the date of the EKU 7V7 HS tourney on 7/20.

58 days until some football.

On 6/21/2024 at 9:48 AM, Unrivaled97 said:

Dead period runs from 6/25 to 7/9.  I'm pretty sure 7V7 can start anytime after 7/9 since it's mostly helmet only anyway, but at worst, I would think it could start after the acclimatization period, which would be about the date of the EKU 7V7 HS tourney on 7/20.

Is this EKU tourney happening this season?  Have not seen anything on it.

43 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Is this EKU tourney happening this season?  Have not seen anything on it.

Yes it is. 

4 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Is this EKU tourney happening this season?  Have not seen anything on it.

Yes on 7/20.  The MS 7v7 is the day before.  Timeline is below.  Obviously pools & game times will be released much closer to time:

IMG_2558.thumb.jpeg.a34bae0a36dd80e983be59311e8e9c8d.jpeg

 

When does Boyle start their 7on 7? I know the dead period is over on the 9th. 

11 hours ago, Country said:

When does Boyle start their 7on 7? I know the dead period is over on the 9th. 

I heard they have 7 on 7 June 11th. 

13 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

I heard they have 7 on 7 June 11th. 

 Anxious to see the 2 QBs working with the best group of receivers in the state. Also the defensive backs with Bodner , Brown and Quisenberry to start with, plus some others that you haven't about yet can be very tough to throw against.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.