2024 Boyle County Rebels 

DevilMayCare

Just saw a post that Boyle is now looking for a game for 9/6/2024.  So it looks as though the Boyle/Danville game will stop a year sooner than anticipated.  It says "due to late cancellation", so I assume Danville is buying out the contract. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Just saw a post that Boyle is now looking for a game for 9/6/2024.  So it looks as though the Boyle/Danville game will stop a year sooner than anticipated.  It says "due to late cancellation", so I assume Danville is buying out the contract. 

A good decision by the Ads. 

• 3 weeks later...

With history like this, it's easy to fall in love with the rearview mirror, but this year's Rebels shouldn't have trouble keeping their fans focused, instead, on the horizon. Theres too much to look forward to. 

• Like 2

Boyle has found their week 3 game. They will be traveling to play St. Edwards Ohio. St. Eds finished #31 in Cal Preps and #16 in Max Preps for the final HS rankings. They have won 3 state championship in a row. The game will be played Saturday September 7th at 1PM EST. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Boyle has found their week 3 game. They will be traveling to play St. Edwards Ohio. St. Eds finished #31 in Cal Preps and #16 in Max Preps for the final HS rankings. They have won 3 state championship in a row. The game will be played Saturday September 7th at 1PM EST. 

Are you serious?

And I will take St. Edwards by four TDs. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, DearToday said:

I like it. Test yourself. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rebel said:

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg

Rebels!!!

@Rebel of course I am rooting for Boyle County and I always root for ANY Kentucky team when they play an out of state team but I like St. Eds in this game.  And I assume we will all get a chance to pick this game but that is up to @bugatti to ultimately decide. 

• Like 1

As I understand the KHSAA RPI procedure, If Boyle beats St. Edward they will get the same RPI value as defeating an average Ohio/Tennessee/Indiana team. SMH. For what it's worth CalPreps.com calculated a 9-point St. Edwards win in 2023. This will be a Big challenge for the Rebels.

43 minutes ago, theguru said:

Rebels!!!

@Rebel of course I am rooting for Boyle County and I always root for ANY Kentucky team when they play an out of state team but I like St. Eds in this game.  And I assume we will all get a chance to pick this game but that is up to @bugatti to ultimately decide. 

I know absolutely nothing about Ohio football.  I do know that if they are back to back to back State Champions in Ohio that Boyle will have their hands full and hope they can make it respectable.         

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Maroon Beech said:

As I understand the KHSAA RPI procedure, If Boyle beats St. Edward they will get the same RPI value as defeating an average Ohio/Tennessee/Indiana team. SMH. For what it's worth CalPreps.com calculated a 9-point St. Edwards win in 2023. This will be a Big challenge for the Rebels.

Right.  A game like this is Boyle saying the heck with the broken down RPI, we want to play and we will play anyone.  

• Like 5