Wayne County @ McCreary Central Predictions

The Raiders (11-5) host Wayne County (9-7), probably 10-7 when they meet, Tuesday night in a rematch that Wayne got earlier in the year at Wayne. Southwestern is winning the district right now at 4-0, but their last two games are at Wayne and McCreary. Apparently, after the loss to the Warriors, Coach Jones of the Raiders had a long meeting with the players about their performance and I think it will translate into a win at home. At the begining of the year, I expected the Raiders to be the best team in the district, but I was wrong. I expect that Wayne and McCreary will both win their games against Southwestern at home and there will be a tie at 4-2 between Southwestern, McCreary and Wayne, all of whom won on their home court. If McCreary loses this game, they have no shot at receiving the number one seed and playing Monticello in the first game.

I'll take the Raiders 72-68.

I think this will be a good game and if Central comes to play they should win. If they play like they did against SW they will most certainly lose again. Central needs some good inside play from Phillips tomorrow night to pull off the win. Guess we just wait and see which MC team shows up tomorrow!

Central 58 Wayne 50