2025-2026 Football Realignment

theguru

42 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

2A. You can't have a district with 4 teams and a district with 6 teams right next to each other.

They do it in 5A.  District 1 and 2 have 6 teams in them and then several others have 4.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is that the Commish saying we have a bunch of crybabies in Kentucky or is he saying something else?

Everyone's favorite form of alignment is the one that puts all the easy teams in my bracket and all the hard teams in the opposite bracket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

In the draft, I hate how Somerset is no longer is Danville's district.  Looks like the Ads are also put back into the Western alignment.  And the 2A West is loaded far more than the East.

So when you say loaded, you mean the east has an easier path?

17 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

In the draft, I hate how Somerset is no longer is Danville's district.  Looks like the Ads are also put back into the Western alignment.  And the 2A West is loaded far more than the East.

Yeah, I didn't like Danville and Somerset getting split up and Danville being sent to Louisville.  But they have a long row to hoe regardless of the district.  But I liked them playing Somerset.   

23 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

4 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Yeah, I didn't like Danville and Somerset getting split up and Danville being sent to Louisville.  But they have a long row to hoe regardless of the district.  But I liked them playing Somerset.   

Anytime you are trying to serve a bunch of masters there are going to be problems.  I wonder if Danville is a pawn of sorts because they are so down it is easier use a team like them to fill in the gaps in a complex schedule. 

• Like 2