Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 Covington Catholic Colonels

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

Looks like 8-2 at worst, 10-0 at best.

Will definitely find out right out the gate in the first few games what this team will look like.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 84k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Blueboy11
    Blueboy11

    I have been following Bluegrass preps since my oldest was in high school. I comment here and there but to be honest I have never witnessed any adults talking about a kids faith.  I'm Chasity Harney. 

  • @Cov_Cath_Hwy put it perfectly.  It is more than just a football team, basketball team, soccer etc.  It is a brotherhood there.  As new classes come in and senior classes depart, that brotherhood migh

  • Is my reading comprehension poor, or did I just read what I thought I read. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, theguru said:

Looks like 8-2 at worst, 10-0 at best.

Maybe 3 losses.

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Maybe 3 losses.

If that happens I would say CCH will be way down in 2023.

19 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Maybe 3 losses.

Not terribly versed on several of these teams.  Who do you think the potential 3 losses come from?

2 minutes ago, UKato91 said:

Not terribly versed on several of these teams.  Who do you think the potential 3 losses come from?

Answering for him, Highlands, Beechwood, and Simon Kenton.

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Answering for him, Highlands, Beechwood, and Simon Kenton.

I'm thinking Ryle is better than Simon next year, correct?  At some point soon, those Ryle middle school teams that were lights out a couple years ago will be varsity starters.  

10 minutes ago, James Graham said:

I'm thinking Ryle is better than Simon next year, correct?  At some point soon, those Ryle middle school teams that were lights out a couple years ago will be varsity starters.  

I have my MC44 glasses on here but I hear what you are saying. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Answering for him, Highlands, Beechwood, and Simon Kenton.

Maybe add Ryle!

1 hour ago, James Graham said:

I'm thinking Ryle is better than Simon next year, correct?  At some point soon, those Ryle middle school teams that were lights out a couple years ago will be varsity starters.  

Pioneers Senior class is loaded!

No reason CCH doesn’t go 10-0 if they play the way they should.

8 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Maybe add Ryle!

So you are saying 6-4 for CCH?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

So you are saying 6-4 for CCH?

If 6-4 happens, I’ll join Park Hills Mafia out front of school with pitch forks. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

So you are saying 6-4 for CCH?

It could happen. 

When was the last time CC did not play an out of state team?  Kind of a boring schedule IMO.

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

It could happen. 

SK could go 0-10.
 

Hey, It could happen. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.