Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 82 Lewis County 73

Featured Replies

After a rough Game with Fleming County The Black Devils win their 5th game of the season, Lewis County led most of the game being up by as many as 15, until the 3:50 of the 3rd quarter, slowly the Devils came back behind the play of Massey, Curtis, Graves, and the King boys to get the win. For once in quite sometime we do have a bench to fall back on, something we haven't had in awhile.

After a rough Game with Fleming County The Black Devils win their 5th game of the season, Lewis County led most of the game being up by as many as 15, until the 3:50 of the 3rd quarter, slowly the Devils came back behind the play of Massey, Curtis, Graves, and the King boys to get the win. For once in quite sometime we do have a bench to fall back on, something we haven't had in awhile.

I heard a little home cooking got involved in the comeback.

I heard a little home cooking got involved in the comeback.

Couldn't just give the kids from Deming some credit, could you?:fight:

  • Author
I heard a little home cooking got involved in the comeback.

:rolleyes: What does that mean?:fight:

I was told Deming made a great comeback and has a nice team but one referee really stuck it to the Lions.

A bogus intentional foul and numerous no-calls in the fourth quarter. I guess charging is not called in the 10th region.

Congrats to the Devils on the win.

  • Author
I was told Deming made a great comeback and has a nice team but one referee really stuck it to the Lions.

A bogus intentional foul and numerous no-calls in the fourth quarter. I guess charging is not called in the 10th region.

Congrats to the Devils on the win.

A call could have went the either way, no-calls are common in any game that I have been to besides here at Deming, Alot of times charging doesn't get called in ballgames, it's sometimes difficult for the officals to call a charge

:madman: The intentional foul mentioned here was indeed an intentional foul. When a player gets a steal and another player on the visiting team grabs his jersey and his waist while on his way to a layup, that's an intentional foul. Were you at the game Mr. Bilas? Great game by Deming...Lewis had this one in the bag, but turnovers, foul trouble, and big play from the bench lead Deming to a win.

No I was not but know some people VERY close to the program. Like I said good win for Deming but home cooking was involved which occurs a lot in out of region games.

I'm sure that Mr. Bilas wasn't present or he wouldn't have had to say he "heard". I have a feeling that the Lewis loss is something Mr. Bilas has gotten used to over the years. Couldn't have been that the opponent was worthy. Had to be something else. :cry: Congratulations to Deming on the come-from-behind victory!

I'm sure that Mr. Bilas wasn't present or he wouldn't have had to say he "heard". I have a feeling that the Lewis loss is something Mr. Bilas has gotten used to over the years. Couldn't have been that the opponent was worthy. Had to be something else. :cry: Congratulations to Deming on the come-from-behind victory!

Dont tell me you wanna compare the basketball histories of Lewis County and Deming?

Just look at the district championships alone.

All-time series record will also reflect the Lions superior record.

You need to get your facts straight my man.

I can't Beleave somebody from Lewis Co. is talking about (Home cooking), Lewis Co. is the King of Home Cooking, And to say something about the 10th region ref's is totally wrong!!!! So please Mr. Bilias Don't whine about the 10th region ref's.

Congrats on the win for the 38th District Black Devils and the 10th Region. I just want to know one thing was there any defense in this game?:D

I can't Beleave somebody from Lewis Co. is talking about (Home cooking), Lewis Co. is the King of Home Cooking, And to say something about the 10th region ref's is totally wrong!!!! So please Mr. Bilias Don't whine about the 10th region ref's.

 

 

Brother of a Saint please use spell check or a dictionary because you are embarassing yourself when you spell believe the way you did...

 

I am seen enough games this year where even the 10th region refs are getting to be as bad as the 9th and 16th regions.

 

I saw a referee stop a fast break on a 1 shot freethrow because he told them there were 2 shots... Shouldnt a ref's head be in the game better than this? Also, by the way... this was a 10th region game I witnessed it in.

Dont tell me you wanna compare the basketball histories of Lewis County and Deming?

Just look at the district championships alone.

All-time series record will also reflect the Lions superior record.

You need to get your facts straight my man.

Wasn't talking about the Lewis/Deming monumental battles my man. Talking about 1 winning season this century. As another poster points out, instead of congrats to Deming, it's 2nd hand info that the "refs blew it". Congratulations again to Deming on the win.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.